Forums

Topic: World Cup 2018 | OT | Jules Rimet Still Gleaming

Posts 41 to 60 of 591

YeYa

@themcnoisy You are a true croatian national team expert!
I am supporting Swiss and Nigerian boiis today!

PSN: YeYa_3

JohnnyShoulder

So annoying watching Neymar yesterday. Stay on your fecking feet you cheating swine.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

I was watching a compilation of the worst commentary quotes from the World Cup so far, and my favourite has to be this from Johnathan Pearce:

"He went down like Super Mario there, when a bad computer game player is playing it"

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

ApostateMage

@Gremio108 I used to love his style of commentary when he was on Channel 5 but he's toned it down a lot since he's been on the BBC.

ApostateMage

Gremio108

@ApostateMage Yeah, he was full-on crazy back then, but he's a little more restrained now. Occasionally though a bit of the old madness slips out, as seen above

Gremio108

@get2sammyb Yeah but we'll get bags of space against them. I predict 5-5 (maybe)

get2sammyb

@Gremio108 That's fair, I agree. I feel they're more clinical, though. While I can see both sides really going gung-ho against them, I feel like they're more likely to convert their chances.

Theoretically it should be an absolute cracker, though. Fingers crossed England are already through by then so it's just a case of a slug-fest.

Gremio108

@get2sammyb Yeah we need to be finishing waaaay better than we did the other night.

andreoni79

And now, Go Mexico!
The mexican flag is the same as the italian one, we italians and the mexicans are always portrayed as short and dark haired crazy guys in The Simpsons, and they beat Germany: 3 good reasons to support Mexico if you are italian.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

YeYa

@andreoni79 Hahhaha yeah I was rooting for Mexicans too. It is a shame Italy didn't qualify for world cup.

PSN: YeYa_3

JohnnyShoulder

Boooo Germany!!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

That Swedish right back diving in. What a divvy.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Fight_Teza_Fight

Well that was nerve-racking 😅.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.