Forums

Topic: What games are you looking forward to playing in 2021?

Posts 61 to 64 of 64

RogerRoger

@SweetSummerShunv Thanks for your reply about Hitman III, but I was asking more in terms of "Why play it on PC, why not console? Where you wouldn't have to sign up to a special store?" and didn't word my question properly. I'm sorry about that (especially since it sparked a thing in my absence)!

And I ask with no judgement towards people with a PC preference, by the way. Like I said, just curious, given the compromising extra hoop you'll have to jump through.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

SweetSummerShunv

@RogerRoger Well I already have an Epic Game's account due to me using UE and Epic exclusivity still means that I get to enjoy the visuals and performance advantage my PC can bring, so yeah it's still the lesser 'evil' for me. I have to say though when I felt stronger about this issue in the past, I was tempted to play the console version first.

SweetSummerShunv

RogerRoger

@SweetSummerShunv Ah, cool. That makes sense. You must have a really high-end PC to get a visual and performance advantage over a PS5, though!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.