Forums

Topic: The 2019 E3 Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 104

FullbringIchigo

As the title says this is the place to talk about this years E3

Untitled

what do you hope to see, are there any games your looking forward too?

E3 2019

Saturday, June 8
EA 9:15 AM PT / 12:15 PM ET / 5:15 PM BST

Sunday, June 9
XBOX 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM BST
Bethesda 5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET / 1:30 AM BST
Devolver Digital 7 PM PT / 10 PM ET / 3 AM BST

Monday, June 10
P.C Gaming Show 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST
Limited Run Games 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 8 PM BST
Ubisoft 1 PM PT / 4 PM / 9PM BST
Square Enix 6 PM ET / 9 PM / 2AM BST
VR 9AM PST, 12PM EST, 6PM CEST
Kinda Funny 4:30PM PST / 7:30PM EST
AMD 3PM PDT / 10PM BST

Tuesday, June 11
Nintendo 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET

Push Square should be hosting the live streams on site so keep and eye out although i'm not sure if they are hosting the XBOX conference but you can catch those on the official XBOX YouTube and Mixer Channels

EDIT The live game play reveal for Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order will be shown here on the official EA Star Wars YouTube page

the XBOX E3 event will be here

Square Enix site is now live and you can find it through this link Square Enix E3 2019, you can also choose between a Youtube, Twitch or Mixer chat window too

EA E3 2019 full event

Bethesda E3

Devolver E3

Nintendo will be here

Edited on by get2sammyb

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

Square Enix E3 event

Ubisoft E3

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Ooh, the EA show is at a reasonable time for us Brits... might have that on in the background, so I can ignore all the sports nonsense and catch Jedi Fallen Order.

Depends what I'm doing Saturday, though. Otherwise I'm good this year, ta.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

I do what I've done for the last few years, just watch a highlights or recap show on you tube. I may join in with one of the live streams as those are always good for a laugh. But i doubt I'll watch any of the conferences apart from the Devovler Digital one (and not live as I've just seen the time it is on).

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RR529

@FullbringIchigo, there's also going to be a VR live stream on Monday June 10th at 9AM PST, 12PM EST, 6PM CEST.

I remember Push Square put up an article about it a few weeks ago, and new games for all major sets (including PSVR) are said to be announced.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 thanks, i have updated the original post

if i missed anything let me know people

FullbringIchigo

@redd214 cheers, updated

redd214

@FullbringIchigo no problem, thanks for getting all this info in one place for all of us!

redd214

DerMeister

I'm probably just going to catch up on the news this year. Everything between the game trailers is just too much fluff for me.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

@DerMeister well i'll be posting youtube links here after the events are done (but keeping in mind the time some of them are at it might not be until the 9-10 am BST mark the following day) so you will be able to catch up on them

DerMeister

@FullbringIchigo Appreciate it!

Either way, hoping for some good stuff this year.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

@DerMeister yeah me too and without Sony, XBOX could have a really good showing this year especially with third party games as they don't really have anywhere else to show them now, unless they have their own event of course

mookysam

Looking forward to E3 like I do every year. Sony not being there isn't really affecting that. Most excited to see Final Fantasy VII Remake!

@FullbringIchigo Last year Microsoft's showcase was very good for third party stuff and I reckon it will be the same this year, so still very relevant for PlayStation gamers. Microsoft will surely want to make the most of Sony's absence.

#BlackLivesMatter

PSN: mookysam

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam yeah but i know a few people who wont watch it just because it's XBOX and if MS fail to capitalise on Sony NOT being there then they are idiots

as for what might be shown, i can see Modern Warfare being shown in some way

FullbringIchigo

added video links to the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and XBOX events in the original post and a link to the Square Enix official E3 2019 page as well

TooBarFoo

@FullbringIchigo We have AMD on Monday, should give us some idea of the next gen consoles designs.

Edited on by TooBarFoo

TooBarFoo

FullbringIchigo

@TooBarFoo added to the original post

cheers

BAMozzy

I have never known a Playstation centric site having so much news and mention of Microsoft in a positive light - All it took was Sony to cancel their briefing and now suddenly Microsoft is the 'best', the place to see all the games....

Last year, I think Microsoft showed more games that Sony gamers would also be able to play than Sony did...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

FullbringIchigo

@BAMozzy XBOX had a very good showing last year i thought and for me it was pretty much one of the only ones i would get to see live as i live in the UK and most of the others are at stupid o'clock in the morning so i always looked forward to it, not only for the XB exclusives (i do have a XB after all) but also for the multiplatform games they would show

to be honest i don't think it matters if you love XBOX or hate them when it comes to an event like E3 there is always something in the event for everyone no matter what system you play on

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic