Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 21 to 40 of 663

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Hahaha finally!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I had Reece James when I first picked my team but am unsure of Chelsea at the mo so got rid of him. Got a couple of players which I'm thinking of changing but am pretty happy with my squad. No doubt I'll be reaching for the wildcard ticket soon though! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@JudgeDredd I'm surprised you've only changed 11 players! 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

sorteddan

Looking forward to the match tonight where I realise all my assumptions were incorrect and have to take a long hard look at myself and question my life decisions.
Yay, football is back!

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets Brilliant thank you, do please send over the code. Can't wait to get going!

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

@Mostik This is the code to enter to get in

(Edited)

If you could let me know when you are in so I can take it off that would be great 👍

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

Chelsea have just signed Cucurella so now have Alonso, Chilwell and him for left-back. With the money spent you would have to think he would have been brought for the starting lineup. Happier I took out Chilwell now.

We will probably see more players not playing a full 90 with the 5 substitutes this season. I just hope we don’t see too much of players coming off before 60mins.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets Alonso is a crazy player he's a full back who thinks he's a striker it's crazy some of the positions he turns up in, definitely good for a decent amount of goals in a season tho

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer yeah him, James and Chilwell (before he got injured) all seem to get around the box for goals. I saw highlights of one of their preseason games and it looked like Alonso might be the first choice to start. I get the feeling Tuchel is going to tinker with his team a lot like Pep.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets the 5 substitute rule this year is definitely gonna make stuff interesting. Definitely an advantage for the big teams with more options from the bench

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

Deadline for the first gameweek is gone. Best of luck everyone.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Alonso is apparently on his way out, hence the signing of Cucurella. Is Chilwell out for long then?

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Sorry I meant he was doing really well last season before he had that big injury. He's fit now which is why I was tempted but it seems Tuchel isn't convinced or just wants more options. He'll probably play and do really well now that I've taken him out.

Hopefully I don't regret going with 3 Arsenal players but at least they are all starting.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

@BearsEatBeets who you got starting? I was hoping nobody else had seen pre season and I'd be a genius for picking Jesus lol

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer yeah I was already tempted by Jesus then saw some clips of the preseason and was convinced. I’ve also got Odegard and Zinchenko (not sure how to spell either of those 😁).
They are playing some good stuff so far.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic