Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 101 to 120 of 663

sorteddan

Praise Jesus. Hoping for the hat trick!

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

Yeah, Jesus is immediately being transferred in. Looks like he’s going to be the player you can’t not have in your team this year.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@sorteddan @nessisonett it’s funny I’m pretty sure I remember seeing Jesus as the most transferred out player in the weekly email. Bet those people are kicking themselves now.

I was 50:50 before the start of the season between Odegaard and Martinelli but went with the former as wasn’t sure the later was going to be a consistent starter. Looking like it might be time to switch.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

sorteddan

Watching the evening game to see if Sancho can justify his position in my team but boy am I glad I don't have any Utd defenders... They are comedy bad! 😂

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

My god Man U are dreadful. Better teams have been relegated in recent years.

JohnnyShoulder

Oh dear De Gea, what are you doing?!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

And I've got Toney in my team!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

I hope @Mostik isn’t watching 😬. I’m betting there won’t be many Man U defensive players in peoples teams by next gameweek.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’ve got to hope two of my players don’t play to get Toney in!

BearsEatBeets

It seems I was wrong about lots of people transferring out Jesus. In fact he was second most transferred in, and is now in practically 71% of teams. The most picked player, even more than Salah.

BearsEatBeets

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets We were terrible mate, I honestly can't recall a worse performance, there were some bad ones for Derby when they went down with about 9 points points but my god we were atrocious. Needles to say my United players have now gone, lost money on Sancho which is disappointing but I just can't see us getting much better anytime soon

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

@Mostik Sancho is a really strange one for me. Clearly from his performances in Germany he is a gifted player but we’ve seen very little for Man U. Similar to Lukaku at Chelsea I think it’s probably another case of a team not playing to a system that suits the player. I think that’s been a big problem for Man U where they buy good players but without any clear idea of how they play together.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@Mostik @BearsEatBeets They have gotten their transfers wrong far too many times. It incredible to think how much money they have wasted, which is almost the exact opposite to Man City and Liverpool under Pep and Klopp. See also: Everton.

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets @JohnnyShoulder We seem to be getting a reputation for ruining players at the minute, both Sancho & Lukaku are good players but just not working for us. Everyone can see we need a ball winner and have done for many seasons now, it's pure incompetence! We are years away from City & Liverpool

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

Well that was spicey! Hoping that last goal stays as Kane's and doesn't go on to be a James own goal. Fairly sure it was already on target.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Of course Broja comes on for literally 1 minute of open play. Guess I’m leaving 9 points on the bench from Toney!

JohnnyShoulder

@JudgeDredd It was defo up there, along the Liverpool game at Old Trafford last season. Not sure I quite understand the thinking of playing Eriksen as false 9 last week and then as a defence midfielder yesterday.

@Mostik Alarm bells started to ring when they decided to put so much effort in trying to sign Frenkie de Jong, wasting time they could have used on other players they actually need.

BearsEatBeets

Gutted Matip isn't playing as my first sub only has 2 points. At least Nunez is starting. I'm hoping for a better performance than last weekend.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

I normally wait until the end of the week to do my transfers (if any) incase injuries occur. Just done mine now though to remove Nunez before his price drops.

Gutting game. Totally dominated and they get the sucker punch goal but then still control the game with a player down.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets That first post is definitely in the ‘taken just before disaster’ category 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic