Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 321 to 340 of 459

BearsEatBeets

Pep roulette is screwing me too this gameweek. Going to have Dennis on 1 point and a Spurs defender going in 😒.

Only just realised there is a second game for Man U and Brighton this gameweek. Although probably for the best, I might have been tempted to put a Man U player in.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I've got Jota as captain this week, who has only just come on. Hopefully he scores a late brace or something. 🤞

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I also captained Jota instead of Salah. Not the best choice!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

All I can say is thank god for Bowen. I now have scraped 2 good players, my 2 subs to come in both have a single point and yet I'm apparently still slightly above average for score. Although I'm betting after that extra fixture I'll drop down more.
Might be time to use that second wildcard.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah annoyingly I got Bowen as vice captain.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oof, that’s a heartbreaker for sure. I’m glad I’ve had Bowen the last few weeks, he’s been brilliant!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett It sure is lol. Still, not got bad points haul compared to others. Yeah Bowen has been ace. Shame a certain someone had him as captain!

BearsEatBeets

I pondered the free hit, then I actually started swapping out a few players planning on using the wildcard but ultimately ended up making a couple of changes and going with a punt on the triple captain. Really need it to work out if I want to get into contention.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I've played my triple captain too. 😬

Jota being injured made my mind up for me who to select.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I haven’t looked but I bet we have the same Captain. Hope we don’t jinx him.

@Fragile late injuries are a pain, I take it your first sub isn’t a great replacement.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah it is Salah. Was gonna transfer him back in any waywith the double game week. Will be interesting to see if he plays both games, seeing as he played mid-week in the Champers League.

@Fragile I've got him too but as 2nd sub.

nessisonett

@Fragile Bit unlucky with Broja to be honest, surprising that he wasn’t involved in much at all given the score.

nessisonett

@Fragile Yep, I was wondering why my points dropped but I have Gabriel in my team. Not a fantastic day for me!

Aaaaand there goes any chance of a clean sheet for Cancelo.

Edited on by nessisonett

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I’ll happily take just 2 points from Cancelo and Dias if Spurs manage to win this. Even better if Son picks up a goal too.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Hahaha reminds me of the old ‘bet against Scotland’ tactic where you’re likely to make money but you’ll be happy to lose the bet if they win 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@Fragile @nessisonett Yep that was damn annoying with Arsenal conceding a late goal.

I have Tsimikas as third sub and transferred Kane out this week. 🤦‍♂️

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Some big scores tonight for all bar the 3 people that didn't triple captain Salah this week!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’d already wasted my triple captain on Dennis getting a grand total of 6 points 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett That is usually what happens with me! 😂 Think this is only the second time I've got it right with a triple captain. The other time was with Agureo a few years back with a double game week. Prolly got close to 200 points then.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic