Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 301 to 320 of 459

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Guess who else has the negative scoring captain šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø Thought it was a good punt with games against 2 relegation battling teams but of course will only be the one now.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

šŸ˜‚ Just noticed there are four of us in the league with -2 for having Dennis as captain and another two with him in their team. Doesnā€™t feel as bad now.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Phew! That is a bit of a relief!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@Iver The whole top seven then šŸ˜. I noticed it was half my work league too.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@Iver Think you should be safe with that one, he rarely doesnā€™t start if fit. That would be super unlucky if he doesnā€™t.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Wish Iā€™d captained that drone at the Brentford game, seemingly the only thing on any of the pitches making an impact.

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I told you Cancelo was going to let me down šŸ˜‚

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I've got Dias in my side. Not a great result for me with West Ham not doing anything against Man U.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@Iver Luckily he got substituted before the goal was conceded but had played long enough (60 mins) for the bonus to kick in.
Iā€™m very happy about that as it means I have scraped 2 good players so far. Not expecting much from my remaining 3 players though.

It looks like it could be a very low scoring week all round, or at least Iā€™m hoping so.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@Iver itā€™s fairly rare but itā€™s something I hope for quite often when I have a defender and opposing attacker in the same game. šŸ˜„

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver That did confuse me the first time it happened a few seasons back, so you are not on your own with that one.

JohnnyShoulder

Getting real tight at the top of our league!

Ps @Fragile you need to stop changing your forum name so much, this is getting damn confusing! šŸ˜†

LiamCroft

Captaining Jota saved me this gameweek. Otherwise, it would have looked real bad. Still slipping down the table, though

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Thought I did great this week until I saw almost everyone did better šŸ˜‚

JohnnyShoulder

@LiamCroft @nessisonett Yeah a lot of people got their captains right. I did not.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett @JohnnyShoulder I was doing really well after Tuesday and Wednesday's games, sitting just outside the top 10k players for points. Then Thursday's games happened and everyone caught up.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Sorry I have been really slack with the manager of the month announcements (maybe it wasn't such a good idea). But well done to the following

December Manager of the Month - @JohnnyShoulder

January Manager of the Month - @get2sammyb

I'll try and remember to do these promptly.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Cancelo benched
Untitled

nessisonett

@Fragile I had him captained during the week when several of my players did better so Iā€™m not making that mistake again!

JohnnyShoulder

@Fragile @nessisonett I am the victim of Pep Roulette this week too. šŸ˜Ŗ

@BearsEatBeets Cheers for doing MOTM. It must be cursed as my mate in work was always late with them too!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic