Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 301 to 320 of 507

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @BearsEatBeets I made Salah captain too, i think most people did this week. I almost made him triple captain but changed my mind lastminute.com.

I've had 3 players get injured, so may have to play my wildcard earlier than planned.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

I needed Ronaldo to have another poor game tonight so that will be me out of the England and Liverpool cup competitions. Oh well at least I’ve survived the overall cup.
Not a lot of movement going on in the leagues of late though.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m gutted, that’s me dropped down to joint 3rd for the month. At least I’m within spitting distance of climbing another place in the league!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

BearsEatBeets

I hope everyone noticed the late addition of the extra fixtures this gameweek. I did an extra transfer to get a 2 game player and I’ve gone more risky on my Captain choice.

BearsEatBeets

JRJ3

The first time I’ve been tempted to triple captain so far this season 😬😬 My track history with triple (c) is not the best though lol

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I had already done my transfer for this week and took a hit last week, so left it for now. I imagine there is gonna be more instances like this going forward.

@JRJ3 Yeah same here. They usually get minimal points when i make them triple captain. In all years I've been doing this, I think I've only got it right a couple of times. I seem to remember Agüero doing the business for me one year when I won the work league.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JRJ3 @JohnnyShoulder yeah I’ve never had a lot of luck with the Triple Captain in all the time I’ve been doing this either. I’ll certainly be thinking about it using it soon with double game weeks for certain teams probably being quite common going forward with all the postponed games to fit back in.

Typical, Smith-Rowe is a sub yet again! Oh well maybe he can come on and score for the forth game in a row.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Gabriel better not come on as a sub 😂

Yeah… I forgot Salah was on international duty. Crap.

Edited on by nessisonett

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Bummer! I didn’t think Mane and Salah were being flown out till after the Chelsea match, but that has obviously changed now.

nessisonett

@LiamCroft You’re right, apparently the callup got delayed until the 3rd.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Thanks for almost putting me in an early grave! 😂

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder In my defence, it was only changed recently!

JohnnyShoulder

That last double game week really fudged me up a right one! And now the Burnley v Leicester game has been postponed, with Arsenal v Spurs possibly being postponed also. I played my wildcard this week as I had few injuries but I hope no more games are are not delayed as it is doing my head in!

JudgeDredd

@JohnnyShoulder So many injuries and illnesses in the games that are going ahead, too. Every team is playing Pep roulette.

JudgeDredd

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like the Arsenal v Spurs game is gonna be postponed. Ffs. The way the season is going we are gonna need another free hit chip.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah it's getting really tricky. Was hoping the Ars v Spurs game wasn't going to be postponed as I gambled on Loris as Captain but that won't pay off now.
To be honest you could get a free Hit every week at the moment and still have players not playing after the deadline passes. Oh well everyone is in the same boat, it could make for more mixed scores over the next few weeks.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

I’ve triple captained Dennis. So far it appears to have been a mistake.

Gremio108

@nessisonett I triple captained Kane but at the very last minute, I spotted the news story that Arsenal had requested their game with Spurs be called off, so I cancelled it. Dodged a bullet there. Although admittedly it would have been a bullet that I'd fired myself

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @Gremio108 I was gonna triple captain Kane, but as I had already played my Wilcard I couldn't use any other chip this week. Feels like we are in the Matrix here with all the bullets we are dodging.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic