Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 201 to 220 of 459

JohnnyShoulder

@LiamCroft If everyone in the pub only knew that's what I was celebrating when Ronaldo's goal was chalked off.

@Iver I usually follow a good week like this with one or two bang average points haul, so imagine it is not gonna be that difficult to knock me off my ****** perch.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver Return of the King Tinker!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

Not a great start for me this week with Vardy getting a whole one point and both Kovacic (injured) and Mount (who i transferred in) not even part of the squad for Chelski.

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver I have Rudiger and Kovacic who have been mainstays in the Chelsea squad so far. Would have though Mount was a shoe in this week after scoring a hat trick last week, but nooooooo. James will probably be on the bench next week lol.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Literally the week I get rid of Ronaldo. I think I’m jinxed.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

With Coufal still not playing I will have 1 playing defender this week and 9 players max. Good times

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

sorteddan

So got bored of my star strikers being injured for no points return - transferred out Lukaku & DCL and replaced them with Jesus & Vardy... Unsurprisingly both new inclusions draw a blank and I don't even wanna talk about Kane!
But a slight bonus has been goal&assist and bonus points from my English engine room of Rice & Gallagher meaning I'm only a bit cut adrift at the bottom... So more Newcastle than Norwich for what it's worth.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m pretty sure you still have more points than me this week. Wildcard has not paid off at all.

JohnnyShoulder

@Sorteddan Yeah you should transfer out any long term injured players ASAP.

Turns out Mount was out because of illness. I take it back Tuchel! Another low scoring week generally, with only Ronaldo out of all the big guns scoring a decent amount of points.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder It’s just karma seemingly. Of course Ronaldo scores highly.

BearsEatBeets

Just a reminder in case anyone hasn't noticed there is a game tonight so there is only a couple of hours until the deadline for changes for this gameweek.

Also October's Manager of the Month was tie between 2 managers who both got 236 points. Well played @JohnnyShoulder and I'm fairly sure @JRJ3 (If I've remembered the teams correctly).

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Quite amazing that I got about half my months points in the last game week.

Two transfers for me this week, which is something I don't usually do before international games as I like to keep two transfers for injuries.

Gabriel for Dier and Smith Rowe for Mount (who I only transferred in last week lol).

nessisonett

Love it when they put Mount in for 5 minutes just for the 1 point 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I'm glad I transferred him out!

hypnotoad

WE ARE PALACE
SUPER PALACE
FROM SELHURST...

hypnotoad

JohnnyShoulder

Well the website has gone down for me. I just wanna know does Salah get an assist for Trent's goal?! 😆

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder It’s counted it as an assist!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Is that cos of the foul or he touched it for the free kick?

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Good question, could be either! It really should count as an Alisson hat-trick though 😛

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah, a rare bad day at the office for him.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic