Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 21/22 season.

Posts 161 to 180 of 459

JohnnyShoulder

16 points when half my squad has played and my captain! 😆 Probably gonna be another low scoring weekend as I assume Ronaldo and Lukaku were the most popular captains, and neither then did much.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

NedStarksGhost

Getting frustrated with Lukaku and his lack of points. Tempted to sacrifice him and focus on the midfield more. Maybe bring in Salah.

NedStarksGhost

nessisonett

7 points from 4 people, including captain Ronaldo McDonaldo. Not good.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LiamCroft

Dreadful points haul. We won't speak of this weekend.

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

JRJ3

@NedStarksGhost I agree about Lukaku but he was really unlucky to have his goal disallowed. However, the real question is why on earth would you be going without Salah? Man is a machine.

JRJ3

PSN: x-JRJ3-x

BearsEatBeets

I took a bit more of a punt with my captain this weekend so hopefully Antonio does well this afternoon. Not sure if I’ll get much from Salah and Jota against City but fingers crossed 🤞

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@NedStarksGhost I’ve not got Salah either. Or Fernandes. I have a team full of mid-level players for the same price as everyone’s god squads.

nessisonett

It was going alright as well. It was all hopefully going to be ok. That Liverpool Man City game scuppered me 😂

JohnnyShoulder

Made two transfers seeing as someone thought it was a good idea to have a match in Brazil in the early hours of Fiday morning. Still got Alison but got the Wolves keeper as my number 2. Not been really convinced by Wolves so this season. And got Saka in for Greenwood.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@Iver It’s literally only me and whoever’s bottom that didn’t pick Salah. So essentially our seasons are over.

JohnnyShoulder

And Greenwood scores! I did captain Salah and left Trent in my squad too

nessisonett

Söyüncü on my bench. Of course. For Christian Fuchs sake.

JohnnyShoulder

Think Lukaku's days are up in my squad. Last four weeks he has scored 2 points in each of them. Will probably score a hat-trick as soon as transfer him out lol.

JohnnyShoulder

Iver wrote:

@nessisonett I toyed with the idea of triple captain. Ah well. I see Bobby Firmino had his one good game of the year!

Hopefully that will come back to haunt you next weekend!

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver Won't help things if Maguire gives the ball away like he did, and the team defends that poorly.

Oh boy. Dier own goal, Saka off at half time and Cresswell on the bench with 7 points. Not a good week for me! 😬

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder You still got those 26 points from Salah though!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Not enough to keep up with the Jonesessss!

BearsEatBeets

Hope everyone noticed the early closing of the gameweek for tonight's game. I've reached a point where I want to change quite a few players again and gambled on swapping 3 for an 8 point hit.
Fully expect the Fantasy Gods to punish me for swapping Alonso for Chilwell and dropping Ronaldo.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m also rethinking Ronaldo because he’s so bloody expensive. Might just hold onto him out of spite.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic