Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 661 to 680 of 726

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Oh well you never know sometimes a player gets more from one game than someone else from 2. Not too much longer to get some points though but he should have had that goal in the first half. That offside was another of those absolute jokes of a decision.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yep, the offside decisions this season have been laughable. Just truly mind-boggling.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I transferred out Bamfs and got Dallas as third sub. My differential this week is not making Fernandes captain. I'm not sure he will play all three games this week and has not exactly been on fire recently. Hopefully he doesnโ€™t come good this week!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder ....oh man I forgot they were playing 3 fixtures. I put Maguire on my bench because it had the exact same symbol as it shows when players blank a week.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett That's strange as he doesn't seem to be injured or anything. I know that was last week when the game got postponed.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder He never seems to miss a match but you're probably right there will probably be a lot of rotation from Man U for the 3 games. I took Son out for Greenwood but will likely need him to play at least a couple for a chance of that paying off. I almost put in a third player from Man U before realising they aren't playing the next game week.

It's good that it's still fairly competitive for places this late in the season.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Greenwood has that empty label now but Maguireโ€™s has changed to just show the Chelsea tie. Bizarre.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett What are you using to look at your team? Fernandes and Greenwood are both showing the 3 fixtures for me using my laptop.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Iโ€™ve been using the app. Although Maguire has now changed again to show 0 fixtures for this week. I think the unprecedented 3 fixtures in one game week has broken it ๐Ÿ˜‚

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah something is not right there as Man u don't even play Chelsea this week. Think I tried using the app a couple of years ago, but it was a bit pants, so just use the website instead.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I got Mount in my team but he is not even in the Chelsea squad today. I've taken out all Man City players out as Pep's team selection has been pretty crazy recently.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oh yeah of course, Chelsea are playing Man City ๐Ÿ˜‚

BearsEatBeets

Thankfully Fernandes and Greenwood playing the first game at least.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Ollie Watkins has broken my heart tonight. What an idiot ๐Ÿ˜‚

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Not my best transfer! Means he misses the next game in this game week too.

BearsEatBeets

Took a gamble and spent 8 points to get a full team of 11 but still no subs. First game and Dias isn't playing, good old Pep.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I gave up trying to guess which side Pep will pick a few weeks ago. I spent 4 points on 2 transfers for Jota and Bamford this week. Really wanted Salah but would mean doing another transfer to afford him.

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets My three Man City players are Ederson, Mendy and Cancelo, of which only one of them are actually playing ๐Ÿ˜‚

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Just seen that Scot Carson is starting for City! ๐Ÿ˜†

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett At least Cancelo has scored. With the title sorted it looks like Pep is going to be even more rotationy than usual. @JohnnyShoulder I pondered putting Gundogan in so I could afford Ings but didn't want to risk spending 4 points and not have him play. Dias was already in my team so I just hoped he would play.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic