Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 61 to 80 of 270

Gremio108

I knew benching Pereira at the last minute was a bad idea. West Brom look flaky as anything though

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

Well Calvert-Lewin certainly delivered! Excellent stuff from Everton and I know West Brom were rather flaky and had 10 men but I’ve seen better teams fail to actually put the ball in the back of the net.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

BearsEatBeets

Off to a much better start this weekend. Now hope Bamford can keep it going against Fulham.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

I've already beaten my last weeks score with 5 players still to play. Glad I held off tinkering too much now. With the score-lines of todays games there could be plenty of good point scoring players so will have to wait for the bonus points and league updates to see how it compares.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m only one off last week with 7 left to play and 3 on the bench. To be honest that says a lot about last week 😅

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

BearsEatBeets

I thought Bale might be fit enough for the bench but apparently not. It will be interesting to see what price they put on him.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets yeah I have! About frikin time, shame I didn't captain him but there you go. Also got Ings who got a brace also.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

To think I was planning to sell Son for Fernandes. Smugness might be an ill-fitting hat for a man with two Leeds defenders, but I'm planning to revel in it, at least until Vardy gets sent off for pole-axing a Burnley mascot before a ball has even been kicked

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

Another couple of goals for me with Mane. Turning out to be a very good for me..

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

For a Liverpool fan I've only got one Liverpool player in my team. And that's Alisson. And depressingly I benched him thinking it was a tough game. Looks like he is going to be goalie of the week with that penalty save.

BearsEatBeets

Arugula

Not a dreadful week so far but good to see us all being competitive!

Arugula

nessisonett

Urgh, was hoping Tarky would start against Leicester. I know he had a toe problem but that’s a wasted slot for me because I thought he’d have recovered in time.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Who's your first sub? If a player in your starting 11 doesn't play he will be swapped for your first sub that fits the formation rules.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Oh right, I forgot about that. It’s Coady so... could go either way against Man City tomorrow!

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Minus 5 Scouse points for you!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Untitled

To be honest even though I'm not superstitious, it can feel like when I put some players in they suddenly stop performing. So I tend to not play Liverpool players too often. I bet Alisson only saved that pen because I benched him.

Untitled

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

With the goals flowing this heavily for every team except Man U, it should be a big points week for everyone! I knew I should have followed my gut and left out every Man U player I have!

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Ha ha nah I had Salah from day 1 in his first season with Liverpool when he got something ridiculous like 300 points. If they are doing well, pick em. I know some people won't pick any players from rival clubs, which is a bit daft. I had no problem pick 3 Man Ure players when they were ripping it up after restart.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I'm glad I didn't tinker with my team as most of the players that scored would have been out the door.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic