Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 581 to 600 of 675

BearsEatBeets

They've announced matches for March and next week is a big one with 17 games. Lots of players potentially playing twice. An extra game the week after that too but only 4 games one gameweek late March. Lots of opportunities if anyone has any tokens left.

Struggled between Bamford and Ings for Cap this week with both playing twice (potentially) but went with Bamford.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, my whole team’s playing two games next week! I captained Sterling this week because I forgot to change it 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Arugula

Uh oh. Transfer time, baby! 😆

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

Teams may well play twice, but some players won't as there will be quite a bit of rotation going on. Especially with European matches in full swing.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Arugula

Oh dear. I may have gaffed by making Bamford my captain. VAARRGH!

Arugula

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula don’t worry you’re in good company, he’s the the most captained player this week. Still another game to go too.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Chilwell seems to be a part-timer these days

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula @BearsEatBeets Yep me too. Just posted about his elbow in the other football thread.

@nessisonett I got his replacement Alonso in, but he has done almost nothing since I've bought him in.

I've got an itch to play my wildcard, but really wanna save it until I have a few injuries.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

Anyone got Grealish? Because he isn’t playing, not even on the bench. I’m having a bit of a stinker so far this week, Antonio is my best player and he’s my second sub. All my players have got basic 2 points pretty much.

BearsEatBeets

Arugula

@BearsEatBeets I dropped Grealish (out for 5 weeks apparently) a week or two ago on the back of a few low scoring weeks and I needed the transfer capital. I don't think anyone is having a good week to be honest though at least I'm not regretting leaving Son on the bench. Yet.

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, I have Grealish although it’s actually a blessing because Keane put in a good performance and he’ll sub in.

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula I've been pondering getting rid of Son for a while, it might be time now.

@nessisonett I'm thankful all 3 of my City players are starting as my first sub got 1 point. Arsenal will probably get a few goals now and spoil it.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

I didn’t realise quite how far behind I was. Not sure how that happened in all honesty.

JohnnyShoulder

Yeah I've got Grealish, he has been good value this season. I'm not expecting him to score gangbusters every week and he is priced accordingly i think. But my first sub is Lacazette who came on for about 15 mins and did nothing, and I've got Antonio as my third sub. Not many strikers bang in form at the moment, so it is slim pickings out there.

JohnnyShoulder

And a great start to the week. Played my wildcard, Cancelo and Sterling are on the bench. Suppose that means they should start in the week. Then antonio scores with lingard assisting, who are on the bench. Yay.

Gremio108

@JohnnyShoulder Not to rub it in, but I've played my bench boost this week, so no such worries for me. Excited and nervous at the same time, it's an emotional rollercoaster

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@Gremio108 Good time to use it. I used mine a few weeks back, although I got a good set of points, my subs didn't score gangbusters and one of them didn't even play. My mate at work who has just jumped over me in our league has tripled captained Fernandes, so I'm all over the place this week emotionally as I've got him as a 'normal' captain. I think a lot of people will have done the same though.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder yeah I missed out with Cancelo too but I'm betting quite a few people did with that one and like you mentioned it makes much more likely they will play the next one.
@Gremio108 Had I known about this bumper gameweek earlier I'd have probably saved my bench boost for this too. Anyone who has the 'Free hit' left will find it very handy in a few weeks time when there are only 4 games.

Things have got very close in my work league. Before this weekend kicked-off there was only 9 points between 2nd-5th.

BearsEatBeets

Gremio108

@JohnnyShoulder @BearsEatBeets It could be a big week. Come out of this round of marches well and you'll be set up nicely for the run-in.

I've captained Son, purely to annoy my friend who has had the grand idea of taking out Son and replacing him with Gareth Bale. Basically I'm foregoing any tactical captaincy decisions and aiming to compound my friend's misery instead

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yep, I have a grand total of 0 points since Sterling and Cancelo didn’t play. Fantastic.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic