Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 581 to 600 of 646

BearsEatBeets

Thankfully Fernandes and Greenwood playing the first game at least.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Ollie Watkins has broken my heart tonight. What an idiot 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Not my best transfer! Means he misses the next game in this game week too.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

Took a gamble and spent 8 points to get a full team of 11 but still no subs. First game and Dias isn't playing, good old Pep.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I gave up trying to guess which side Pep will pick a few weeks ago. I spent 4 points on 2 transfers for Jota and Bamford this week. Really wanted Salah but would mean doing another transfer to afford him.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets My three Man City players are Ederson, Mendy and Cancelo, of which only one of them are actually playing 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Just seen that Scot Carson is starting for City! 😆

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett At least Cancelo has scored. With the title sorted it looks like Pep is going to be even more rotationy than usual. @JohnnyShoulder I pondered putting Gundogan in so I could afford Ings but didn't want to risk spending 4 points and not have him play. Dias was already in my team so I just hoped he would play.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, silver lining that Cancelo scored although letting in 3 goals and a yellow card isn’t fantastic. Wonder if anyone’s triple captained Ferran Torres this week!

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Jeez. I think I've made 32.

Think you need to sit in a darkened room in the corner after all this is over...😆

nessisonett

I’ve only made 30 transfers! Although I’m way behind so perhaps that’s why.

nessisonett

Cancelo culture

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I transferred in a cheap Brighton defender to get Salah in, and he scores!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oof, that’s lucky! Really not had any luck so far this week, I had to go for a team that was different enough to pick up points but it’s not been great.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Turns out he is third sub which I forgot about. But I got a fair few points from the games tonight. I hate the last few games from a Fantasy football point, as you always get some players which have not played all season play and pop up to score. It just throws all logic out the window for the most part.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’m just trying to make it within 100 points of everyone else but I really doubt that will happen 😅

nessisonett

Of course I left Watkins out. Of course. Spurs are rubbish 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I had Kane as captain and Son in my team too, but Watkins in.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Ah well, at least Lingard and Cresswell got assists. This week really drives home why I’m so far behind though 😂😂

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.