Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 561 to 580 of 646

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder To be fair, I did have a Celtic strip with ‘Vennegoor of Hesselink’ on the back when I was younger 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like we all made Kane captain this week!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Spurs, Man City and Grealish not playing seems to have taken out half my squad 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Tell me about it! I've had to use 3 transfers and I've still got no subs this week.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’ve just taken the hit with Cancelo and Grealish and yeah, no subs either. Might have to offload Grealish next week though, doesn’t look like he’ll be up to much for the rest of the season.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I had a couple injured too but left Stones in as didn't realise he is out until May 12th.

BearsEatBeets

This Leeds - Tottenham game is taunting me. I swapped out 3 players for this gameweek, who were Dallas, Son and Bamford.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I forgot to change my captain so have bloody Kane as my captain instead of one of my 4 players who’re playing twice 🙈

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Oh well you never know sometimes a player gets more from one game than someone else from 2. Not too much longer to get some points though but he should have had that goal in the first half. That offside was another of those absolute jokes of a decision.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yep, the offside decisions this season have been laughable. Just truly mind-boggling.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I transferred out Bamfs and got Dallas as third sub. My differential this week is not making Fernandes captain. I'm not sure he will play all three games this week and has not exactly been on fire recently. Hopefully he doesn’t come good this week!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder ....oh man I forgot they were playing 3 fixtures. I put Maguire on my bench because it had the exact same symbol as it shows when players blank a week.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett That's strange as he doesn't seem to be injured or anything. I know that was last week when the game got postponed.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder He never seems to miss a match but you're probably right there will probably be a lot of rotation from Man U for the 3 games. I took Son out for Greenwood but will likely need him to play at least a couple for a chance of that paying off. I almost put in a third player from Man U before realising they aren't playing the next game week.

It's good that it's still fairly competitive for places this late in the season.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Greenwood has that empty label now but Maguire’s has changed to just show the Chelsea tie. Bizarre.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett What are you using to look at your team? Fernandes and Greenwood are both showing the 3 fixtures for me using my laptop.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’ve been using the app. Although Maguire has now changed again to show 0 fixtures for this week. I think the unprecedented 3 fixtures in one game week has broken it 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah something is not right there as Man u don't even play Chelsea this week. Think I tried using the app a couple of years ago, but it was a bit pants, so just use the website instead.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I got Mount in my team but he is not even in the Chelsea squad today. I've taken out all Man City players out as Pep's team selection has been pretty crazy recently.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oh yeah of course, Chelsea are playing Man City 😂

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.