Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 41 to 60 of 646

nessisonett

Football Manager 2020 is free on the Epic Store just now if any of you lot want to try putting your manager’s hat on! My Bromley and Hartlepool legends will forever hold a place in my heart. Steve Pinau was an absolute gem for me at Bromley, my star player. In real life, he’s made 3 appearances for them since 2015.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Gremio108

I'm banking on my ridiculous amount of Leeds players to come good this weekend. Also I really want Fernandes but I'm holding off until next week to avoid a points hit. So please don't go crazy, Bruno. Not yet.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

BearsEatBeets

It’s tricky with the inflated prices of last season’s best players so I held off using my wildcard for at least one more week. I took a 4 point hit and just swapped 2 players. Hopefully after this weekend I’ll have a better idea who the solid cheap players are.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@Arugula I may be slightly better this week! Already happy with getting Calvert-Lewin, I knew he’d deliver.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I put Calvert-Lewin in too, just hope Ings who I took out doesn't go and get a hat-trick. I almost took Rodriguez out but happy I didn't right now.

BearsEatBeets

Gremio108

I knew benching Pereira at the last minute was a bad idea. West Brom look flaky as anything though

nessisonett

Well Calvert-Lewin certainly delivered! Excellent stuff from Everton and I know West Brom were rather flaky and had 10 men but I’ve seen better teams fail to actually put the ball in the back of the net.

BearsEatBeets

Off to a much better start this weekend. Now hope Bamford can keep it going against Fulham.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

I've already beaten my last weeks score with 5 players still to play. Glad I held off tinkering too much now. With the score-lines of todays games there could be plenty of good point scoring players so will have to wait for the bonus points and league updates to see how it compares.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m only one off last week with 7 left to play and 3 on the bench. To be honest that says a lot about last week 😅

BearsEatBeets

I thought Bale might be fit enough for the bench but apparently not. It will be interesting to see what price they put on him.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets yeah I have! About frikin time, shame I didn't captain him but there you go. Also got Ings who got a brace also.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Gremio108

To think I was planning to sell Son for Fernandes. Smugness might be an ill-fitting hat for a man with two Leeds defenders, but I'm planning to revel in it, at least until Vardy gets sent off for pole-axing a Burnley mascot before a ball has even been kicked

JohnnyShoulder

Another couple of goals for me with Mane. Turning out to be a very good for me..

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

For a Liverpool fan I've only got one Liverpool player in my team. And that's Alisson. And depressingly I benched him thinking it was a tough game. Looks like he is going to be goalie of the week with that penalty save.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Urgh, was hoping Tarky would start against Leicester. I know he had a toe problem but that’s a wasted slot for me because I thought he’d have recovered in time.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Who's your first sub? If a player in your starting 11 doesn't play he will be swapped for your first sub that fits the formation rules.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Oh right, I forgot about that. It’s Coady so... could go either way against Man City tomorrow!

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Minus 5 Scouse points for you!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.