Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 321 to 340 of 646

BearsEatBeets

I could really use a Vardy party today. Not only did I put him in but made him captain. Knowing how my season is going Kane, who I took out, will actually play and get a hat trick.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Kane is apparently fit to play, he has a good record against the gunners. It feels like he would need to have covid to no play in this match. I made Son captain but now that I've thought about it a bit more, I dont see it being a high scoring match.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder even though it looked like he probably would play I didn’t want to take the chance as my subs are a bit pants. Plus being Arsenal thought it might be a tight game but you never know at the moment.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Untitled

Only a single goal party but I'll take it. He had to go and get a yellow for snapping the corner flag though didn't he 😂

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Oh man, this really has been a good week for me, especially with Zaha now having had a great game too. I’ve got Tierney and Son in the NLD so we’ll see how that goes but I’m not hopeful. Then I just need to wait for Ward-Prowse tomorrow.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

Brilliant! /s Jota isn't starting. Looks like I'm sticking to the bottom for a while.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Looks like my time at 3rd is coming to an end too, I was hoping Kane would have an off day. Unless Ward-Prowse comes out and scores 4 goals tomorrow and Wolves annihilate Liverpool of course!

Gremio108

Those Spurs boys ride to my rescue once again. God bless those brave boys

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

Been a good day for me with Son, Kane and Salah all scoring and assisting.

EDIT: And Vardy scoring also.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

I’m so annoyed, I was building up a solid gain in points over the rest of you lot this week and then in the space of the Spurs and Liverpool game it’s all gone 😂😂

BearsEatBeets

Just a defender for both sides in tomorrows game for me so I'll be hoping for a boring goalless draw and maybe some helpful bonus points. I'll definitely remain bottom here, any players I have that do well seem to be owned by others anyway.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Brilliant, looks like my stint at 3rd is now turning into the table not changing at all!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett At least I remained below you at the bottom. I had red arrows everywhere except my work league where I gained a place and closed a bit to a few above that. Felt my score would normally be quite a reasonable one but the average scores seem higher more often this season. If I don't turn it around soon I might be inline for one of my worst seasons.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

When I saw Danny Ings was back from injury he had to go back in the team as he was a solid performer for me earlier this season and a lot of the last. Just meant I had to do two transfers again in order to free up the funds which I told myself I was going to stop doing.

I still have my 'Triple captain' and 'Bench boost' chips to hopefully help me gain some ground later. How's everyone going with their chip use/wildcard use?

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I used my wildcard when everyone inexplicably got injured in the same week! I also completely wasted my triple captain, getting a grand total of 6 points from Son a few weeks ago 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I was thinking of doing the same with Ings, but I'm gonna see how Vardy does. If I do that, it will free up funds for a couple of other places which I've been meaning to do for a few weeks.

Not used any of my chips yet, but have used my wildcard. You get another one in Jan, so those who have not used it yet make sure you do, as they do not double up.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I see Jota is doubtful too. I try not pay too much attention to the player statuses in the game as they are really inaccurate at times. I usually try a few other sources if I'm unsure on a player wil, play, and I really need them in my squad.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula You get docked points for missing a penalty though, and if a keeper saves it they get some points too.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder yeah I've got Jota and saw he's amber now although Ings has now gone back to green. You're right it's not always very accurate but provides an indicator for issues. I won't mind if Jota only plays 20-30 minutes if he gets a goal or something as that late goal for Villa means my first sub has 2 points.
I wish I'd played Martinez now but maybe Mendy will also have a good game.

BearsEatBeets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.