Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 301 to 320 of 646

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets **** week. DCL as captain, kane and son in a bore no score draw earlier. Still got a few players left to play tomorrow though, so not all is lost.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

And now the Arsenal game’s not going my way either. Yeah, not good. I forgot I had Grealish playing tomorrow too so I’m seriously hoping for a good result from Villa against West Ham.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder yeah I had Son, Kane and Ziyech all have a stinker but at least James got the clean sheet and looks like a couple of bonus points.

@nessisonett Looks we will be continuing our fight for the bottom for another week. I'm sure it won't be long until @Arugula transfers himself into the battle too

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

I love how we have this tight race at the bottom and then there’s Sammy 100 points ahead of me.

nessisonett

So glad DCL scored, that would have been a really bad game for me otherwise. Not sure captaining him was the right choice given who else has still got to play but we’ll need to wait and see.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I've given you a bit of a headstart this weekend as I made 2 changes again. I had to swap one of my goalies as Villa aren't playing and Alisson is injured. With Kane also a doubt I swapped him for Vardy.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Oof, I just kept my 2 Villa players as they’ve been really good so far and I didn’t want to take the points hit! I think I should be able to get away with not using them, I brought in Abraham and I have Ederson as my other goalie anyway.

BearsEatBeets

Crud! Just noticed that Fernandes isn't playing. He'll probably come on for ten minutes and get a point.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@Arugula @BearsEatBeets I’m just silently hoping Fernandes comes out and breaks his ankle to give me a leg up over you two mwahahaha

BearsEatBeets

Thought I'd make a quick cuppa as the Chelsea game about to start. Just as I'm thinking a Chelsea clean sheet would be really handy as I have James and Mendy. Get to the tv at the 4 minutes after kick off
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Wahey, I have Bamford! I mean, I also have Zouma and Abraham so it’s not all good.

BearsEatBeets

Yay James gets an assist! Seconds later Ziyech goes off injured. This was already my last chance gameweek for keeping him so he'll be swapped next week.
@nessisonett Have you got a good first sub if Abraham doesn't get on?
@Arugula Looks like Fernandes is in line for 3 bonus points to go with his assist. Not bad considering.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Eesh, Coady who’s playing against Liverpool. To be fair, since Grealish isn’t playing then my only other choice was Tarky and he’s on 2 points. Not much for me on that front.

nessisonett

ZOUMA

Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

I've got no keeper this week as they were both supposed to be playing on Friday. Was gonna use my free hit, but as Kane is only a doubt and its a London derby, i stuck with my team.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Cheers Chelsea for sticking Abraham on for 11 minutes. Although to be fair, Coady could end up on negative points tomorrow if Liverpool trounce Wolves.

nessisonett

Woah, after today I move up to joint third! I expect that to change tomorrow but still bodes well 😅

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.