Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 221 to 240 of 646

nessisonett

Ahh well, that’s my week come to an end with just 38 points. And there’s still the -4 points from transfers. Not brilliant.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

Well that sure was bit dull of a first half. No good for my team if it stays that way either.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Oh dear, oh dear. So everyone seems to have had a good day except me 😂😂

nessisonett

Pretty crazy that there’s only 12 points between 2nd and 7th!

BearsEatBeets

I had 3 players all showing as red and another I wanted to change so I've used my first 'chip' and played my 'Free Hit'. Seeing as I was using it I've made few more changes, hopefully I can finally have a good week and climb some places.
Friendly reminder there's another Friday game tonight so only a couple of hours to this weeks deadline.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

I nearly decided to make Foden my captain as I think they might batter Sheffield Utd. Thankfully I didn't as he is a victim of the Pep team rotation and not starting.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I got Salah as mine. Most of my players play tomorrow, so that will be when most of my points should be scored. Got no players in action until the Liverpool game later today, so not really bothered about the other games.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

I triple captained Son. Dunno why, just went for it and expect it to completely backfire.

BearsEatBeets

My 2 defenders that have played so far both have clean sheets! I'd be happy for Son to pick up a bunch of points @nessisonett, even if it means you get 3 times as many and leap above me. I've gone for Kane as captain so I'm hoping the pair set each other up for a few again.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Glad about those clean sheets too, Coady and Ederson returning some solid points! At the moment I’m like 700000 in the world but I expect that to change 😂

BearsEatBeets

That Foden 15 mins of playtime is slightly annoying now that my first sub Vestergaard got a goal in what seems like must have been a crazy game. Backwards game week so far with all my defensive players getting clean sheets and my midfielders (except Salah) doing pants. Hopefully Kane & Son have another great game later.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Great game for me just now as Mings, Ings and Grealish all scoring goals!

nessisonett

Yeah I’m gonna say it now, I’m having one hell of a week already. I’ve just totally jinxed myself but I don’t care.

JohnnyShoulder

I was kinda disappointed with DCL scoring even though he is in my team as I have the Newcastle keeper. But hey ho, at least I chose the right one and didn't select the villa keeper.

Gremio108

I think James Ward-Prowse may be my best transfer ever. I fully expect him to break both legs next week after I've just said that

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

Triple captained Son and he put in the worst game he’s had in weeks

Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Untitled

I was quite glad that Son and Kane didn't score gangbusters seeing as most people would have made them captain this week and I hadn't.

@Gremio108 So underrated and seems to be around for ever. I think your jinx may may have bounced onto Ings though.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Ahh well, I’m sitting on 70 points this week which is a great haul. I don’t have anyone playing tomorrow so I’m hoping I stay highest in the league but I reckon someone will beat my 70.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah I'm on 68 with no one playing tomorrow or any subs to come in. You've had a good week!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.