Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 201 to 220 of 230

Arugula

@BearsEatBeets Reds fan, right? I'm not a tool and I won't rub it in, bud. That was one of the absolute most surreal things I've ever seen. I'd expect business as usual next week. United, on the other hand, need a LOT of work. In my opinion.

Arugula

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula yeah, cheers. I'm mostly in an amused shock. Too many players had an off game at the same time. It's also easier when the other big teams are messing up too.

Hopefully once all the leagues update in a few hours I'll have gained a few places.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

I played my wildcard this (game) week. Actually did all my transfers before the international games and did some more earlier today. Expect me to say in a few hours this has been the worst weekend ever! 🤣

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

I taken a bit of gamble on Brewster. I've not only put him in but made him my captain. Fingers crossed.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

Of course I left Keane out and played Van Dijk, I need to realise that this season is mad and there’s no point going with who was better last season!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I'm not seeing anything?

@nessisonett Defence is out the window this season. I've only got one centre back with the rest being full backs. Used to be the case that you pick who you think would get the most clean sheets with goals and assists being a bonus. Now with full backs getting further forward they are picking up more assists and goals. Also seems a bit pointless spending loads on a keeper if there are not going to be many clean sheets.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yep, I’m chuffed Ederson kept a clean sheet and I think that might genuinely be my first of the season for a keeper. At this rate it’s better just stacking your team front-loaded and having a defence filled with cheap 18 year olds.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

nessisonett

Thank you very much Rashford, that’s not a bad haul for today, all things considered. We’ll see about tomorrow but this somewhat makes up for my mourning over the Old Firm.

JohnnyShoulder

I've done ok, my keeper for Toon Army saved a penalty and made a few saves which was a nice bonus which I hadn't realised earlier.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder It was a picture of Fry (Futurama) with a saying of 'Not sure if stupid or genius'. It turns out it was stupid, he didn't even start so my captain played about 15minutes and got a point. Oh well I knew it was gamble when I did it.
Hopefully Son will play a blinder in a little while.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Chuffed with Zaha, good solid game from him there. Only really got the Leicester Villa game to keep an eye out on tonight as I had Grealish before it was cool 😉

JohnnyShoulder

Best decision I made was getting son & kane. They are doing wonders for me today, especially with kane as captain!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, this is where I slip back down in the league because literally everybody else has Son and Kane. I was doing so well 😂

BearsEatBeets

At least one of my changes is paying off (Son). Should have made him captain instead of vice-captain. The way Kane & Son are playing do they even need Bale?

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like I will have about 90 points this week as I have no players in tomorrow's matches and no subs to come in. Not bad, not bad at all.

nessisonett

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets @nessisonett Ha Ha! 92 points in the end now that bonus points have come in. Could had a few more points if got my teams selection bob on. Which I've only ever done a handful of times. Hopefully get some consistency going now. This week feel pointless if I only score something like 30 points.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic