Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 201 to 220 of 646

BearsEatBeets

I’m sooo glad I took Bamford out last game week. I put the Villa keeper in this week too. I’m making some awesome choices this season. 🤪

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

Great now Foden isn't starting. I've left Rodriguez in my line-up too as there seems to be uncertainty if he will be available or not. Anyone else with Rodriguez kept him in incase he plays?

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula it’s probably the safest way. The injury status chances aren’t always the most reliable. I always just make sure my first sub is my first choice to swap.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

95th minute and Fulham score, dashing my hopes of a clean sheet!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder It sucks when that happens, especially when the game puts clean sheet points in before full-time so it feels worse when they get taken away.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Honestly, a goalless draw was about all I could ask for from Man Utd v Chelsea. Solid points for Zouma and if Rashford hadn’t have been booked, it would have been a solid performance.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

After all the talk of keeping doubtful players in, Alisson (who I benched as thought was weeks away from returning) is starting. Interesting line-up from Klopp, Salah, Mane, Firmino AND Jota all starting, I'll have to wait for MotD to see it though.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Alisson who I traded for Ederson as i thought he’d be out for ages...

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Not that it matters as both teams have conceded.

@BearsEatBeets I heard earlier in the week that he could be in contention for the match, but wasn't confirmed until,the team lineups were announced.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, not a great start for Liverpool 😅

BearsEatBeets

I'm glad Liverpool came back and won but unfortunately another naff week for my captain choice (Salah). Not off to a good start for the game week.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I was tempted to change my captain to Mo but decided to stick with Kane. His disallowed goal was a peach.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I've seen it now and it's a shame he was offside, nice bit of control.

Recently I've gained places on a Saturday only to lose them again after Sunday's games. Hopefully this weekend will be the reverse as I've already dropped a bit.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Could really use some points from Calvert-Lewin and Rodriguez in the second half but can't help enjoying the score-line at the moment. 2 Ings assists help too.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

A grand total of 3 points from 3 Everton players mainly thanks to Digne's red.

Untitled

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Well Keane and Calvert-Lewin returned 2 points for me in total so yeah, not a great day for Everton! I’m now incredibly happy that I made Maupay my captain so hopefully he has a great game against West Brom.

Edited on by nessisonett

JohnnyShoulder

Yeah not a high scoring weekend so far. Hopefully Kane and Son will do the business for me tomos.

nessisonett

Well there goes yet another clean sheet. Brilliant.

JohnnyShoulder

Just looked at the top scoring team of this week so far. They got 95 points, but made 15 transfers which gets them a whopping 56 point hit next week! Crazy.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.