Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 21 to 40 of 269

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett That sucks, you didn't read my opening post did you. Don't worry there's plenty of game weeks to go and I've seen plenty of people not join until the second or third week and still overtake first weekers. Keep an eye out for when they reschedule those 2 games as those teams will play twice that game week.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets I’m used to a tiny league with crap teams who play every week, what can I say?

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

BearsEatBeets

I think I'm taking out my defensive Liverpool players. Huge relief when the Alexander-Arnold own goal didn't count. Not off to a good start.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets At least Van Dijk scored!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Arugula

So far so good. 3 players used, 75 points. See what tomorrow brings!

Arugula

nessisonett

@Arugula You were the only one with the common sense to pick Salah, and not a whole bunch of players who don’t have games this week πŸ˜‚

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula One of the best uses of Triple Captain I've seen. I'm pretty unlucky with that most of the time. I remember having Aguero one season and he went off injured after 6 minutes, epic 3 points.

BearsEatBeets

Arugula

@BearsEatBeets Wow. That's just sheer bad luck. Unfortunately Ayling in Leeds defence got 0 but when he's giving it up to Salah it's acceptable. I went a little heavy with unknown quantities in Werner, Rodriguez and Havertz so I'm a little nervous, especially with Lampard captaining the Chelsea ship but we'll see how it goes!

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula I'm hoping on Werner and Rodriguez hitting the ground running too. Aubameyang is my only good point scorer so far.

BearsEatBeets

Arugula

@BearsEatBeets Aubameyang is pretty much a home banker. I think we'll get good purchase out of Werner because he doesn't have very much #9 competition at Chelsea so hopefully he does well. Rodriguez... I don't know. When he has a coach he likes and respects he seems to respond. I have a good feeling about him but time will tell.

Arugula

nessisonett

Honestly I’ve tried to go for players I know will at least get game time. Zaha, Ayew and Grealish might not be superstars but they should provide a steady income of points.

JohnnyShoulder

Annoyingly, the team that I originally selected (I overhauled it a couple days before the season started) would have scored a hella more points. Stupid ****** game! 🀣

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Coady was pretty solid for me but on second thoughts, banking on both a Wolves and Sheffield Utd defender on the week they play each other is really not how you play the game! I may have a lot to learn about tactics πŸ˜…

JohnnyShoulder

Huh! We can see each other's real names! Our secret online identities have been crushed! I can't possibly figure out which team is @nessisonett though.... πŸ˜‚

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Hahaha that would have been a problem a few years ago when I was on here and still at school but honestly there are worse people who know my name. And yes, that somewhat realistic figure at the bottom of the table due to some managerial errors is me πŸ˜‚

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett yeah it's weird seeing actual names. Other than @nessisonett and triple captain @Arugula it might take a few weeks to realise who we all are. Likewise not fussed with my name being known but I'll only use site names on here.
I'll have a good look at the fixtures on Friday and decide if I want to use my wildcard to mix it up to get players from the teams that didn't play.

BearsEatBeets

Arugula

Just transferred basically 75% of my team so I'm either going to look like a genius or an idiot this week. Claudio Ranieri has a challenge for his title of tinkerer.

Arugula

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic