Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 20/21 season.

Posts 21 to 40 of 646

nessisonett

@Arugula You were the only one with the common sense to pick Salah, and not a whole bunch of players who don’t have games this week 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula One of the best uses of Triple Captain I've seen. I'm pretty unlucky with that most of the time. I remember having Aguero one season and he went off injured after 6 minutes, epic 3 points.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula I'm hoping on Werner and Rodriguez hitting the ground running too. Aubameyang is my only good point scorer so far.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Honestly I’ve tried to go for players I know will at least get game time. Zaha, Ayew and Grealish might not be superstars but they should provide a steady income of points.

JohnnyShoulder

Annoyingly, the team that I originally selected (I overhauled it a couple days before the season started) would have scored a hella more points. Stupid ****** game! 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Coady was pretty solid for me but on second thoughts, banking on both a Wolves and Sheffield Utd defender on the week they play each other is really not how you play the game! I may have a lot to learn about tactics 😅

JohnnyShoulder

Huh! We can see each other's real names! Our secret online identities have been crushed! I can't possibly figure out which team is @nessisonett though.... 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Hahaha that would have been a problem a few years ago when I was on here and still at school but honestly there are worse people who know my name. And yes, that somewhat realistic figure at the bottom of the table due to some managerial errors is me 😂

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett yeah it's weird seeing actual names. Other than @nessisonett and triple captain @Arugula it might take a few weeks to realise who we all are. Likewise not fussed with my name being known but I'll only use site names on here.
I'll have a good look at the fixtures on Friday and decide if I want to use my wildcard to mix it up to get players from the teams that didn't play.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@Arugula I decided to not panic and pretend my pick of players who weren’t even playing was a tactical decision. Just swapped Giroud for Calvert-Lewin as I have a good feeling about him this season.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula That is going to be tough with some strong teams thay have to finish above.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Perhaps this year it’ll be a competition between Arsenal and Man Utd to see who finishes above Everton.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Leicester, Spuds and Wolves should be there too.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Yeah nor do I and Ive seen what it can do to people. Kind begrudge it be everywhere. I was even listening to a radio show when there were discussing how much a negative effect it can have on someone, and the show was being sponsored by a betting company. 🤦‍♂️

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Is that a typo or do you refer to Spurs as Spuds? I think the teams at the top are definitely getting stronger and there several teams (such as you mentioned) that can will fight for the European cup places. I can easily see Everton among that group . I'm just hoping Liverpool can improve the form they have had since returning from the Lockdown. I saw a table of results from that point and Liverpool were only 6th.

It's time for the tricky job of which players to maybe put in this weekend from Mr Pep 'Rotation' Guardiola.
I'm assuming you used your wildcard with that many changes @Arugula?

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets No that wasn't a typo! Man Ure, Chelski, Manc Citeh and Liverpoo. 🤣

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I just use the emojis on my phone/tablet. Think only the basic ones are available by typing special characters.

Basic smileys
: )
: |
: (
; )
: ' (
: D
: P
: O (note: capital letter O, not the number)
: *
: $
B - )
0 : - ) (note: the number 0, not the letter) 0

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.