Forums

Topic: Push Square Forum Megapoll: Best Video Game Box Art

Posts 621 to 640 of 935

HallowMoonshadow

Which Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 is it you're voting for @themcnoisy? The Vita one or the PS4 one?

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

leucocyte

probably the worst collection of covers so far, personally speaking. bit of barrelscraping here...

2 points
bioshock infinite burial at sea
1 point
contrast
hitman absolution
l.a. noire
call of duty modern warfare 2

leucocyte

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy the one with all of the characters in a circle please.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RR529

Final Fantasy XII: the Zodiac Age (JPN) - 2 Points.
Tales of Berseria - 1 Point.
AI: the Somnium Files - 1 Point.
L.A. Noire - 1 Point.
Madworld - 1 Point.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy wrote:

Least I was honest and said I'd already looked @RogerRoger

You remembered that I award bonus points for honesty!

2 Points
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

1 Point
Hitman Absolution
Phoenix Wright 123 (Japanese Variant)
Tomb Raider Underworld
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (PS4)

I think Shadow of the Tomb Raider might be my favourite box artwork of the entire eighth generation, and would definitely be in my personal top five of all time. Great use of colour, set at a bold Dutch angle, with Lara striking a dynamic pose. It's the high standard I strive to match (since I could never hope to best it) whenever I'm spending hours in any given Photo Mode. Love it to bits, and was gonna submit it myself, but somebody with excellent taste beat me to it.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger I’d be happy if SotTR won, I loved it so much I tried to submit it even though someone else already had!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea (2pts)

The Outer Worlds
Red Dead Redemption 2
Bayonetta

Mostly picked those five because they had the best colors.

Kidfried

Kidfried

@nessisonett @RogerRoger Yea, I think the Shadow of the Tomb Raider boxart is exceptional too. It's not my favorite of this generation maybe, but it's so memorable too. Didn't expect that from them too, because the boxart for Rise was... hardly unique.

Untitled

Kidfried

BearsEatBeets

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 2 Points

X-Com 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Tomb Raider Underworld
The Outer Worlds

@nessisonett @RogerRoger Sorry I beat you guys to it. It's such great artwork I have a poster of the image.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Given that, as well as those similar covers, one of the teaser trailers advertising Shadow of the Tomb Raider used some music from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, I reckon there was a marketing and design company out there temporarily serving two archaeological thrill-seeking masters.

@BearsEatBeets No need to apologise! Great to see you, Kidfried and @nessisonett agree with me and support such beautiful artwork; I've got my fingers crossed for it!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider is doing alright @RogerRoger ... My lips are sealed though for the time being

We've got exactly ten titles that will go through at the moment... Though someone could easily come in and cause quite a bit of a mess as the scoring is very close and all over the place... our highest score isn't even in double digits! 😅

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Yay! Although yeah, it's amazing how the last round's top eight were very, very nearly a top eleven, so anything could happen!

Making It So Since 1987

carlos82

2 points The Outer Worlds - great early scifi vibe

1 point - Red Dead Redemption 2
1 point - We Happy Few
1 point - Madworld
1 point - Bioshock Infinite

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

HallowMoonshadow

I'm here @Th3solution

All the votes so far have been tallied up and... yeah it's exceeeingly close to say the least at the moment! Also quite a varied selection if I do say so!

-EDIT-

... It's now chaos, thanks sol 😂

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

belmont

2 Points

1 Point
Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age Switch
Tales Of Berseria
Dragonball FighterZ
Ace Attorney - Phoenix Wrigth Trilogy

belmont

BAMozzy

The Outer Worlds
Bayonetta
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Batman: Arkham Origins

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

andreoni79

Bayonetta

Madworld
The Outer Worlds
LA Noire
Meral Gear Rising

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Gamer83

2 points:
Bayonetta

1 point:
MadWorld
Tomb Raider Underworld
Hitman Absolution
Assassin's Creed 2

Gamer83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.