Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 3,694

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy Noice but did you see, the FFVII Remake is on 2 discs
Untitled

(i also hope that the Deluxe and 1st Class edition are NOT SE Store exclusive, or exclusive to any other store either, i HATE retail store exclusive versions)

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

also did anyone else notice at one point in the trailer Cloud was using the Hardedge and NOT the Buster Sword

changeable weapons confirmed

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

Volume 3 of the Ultimania's arrived

Untitled

i love these books

WanderingBullet

@FullbringIchigo The Deluxe Edition is available on Amazon. The one with Cloud's figurine is a SE Online exclusive I believe. The latter cost $330, though.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet OH i'll have to take a look, thanks

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet well it's not on the UK one yet but the UK page is notorious for being slow on the update, i'll check back later

FullbringIchigo

OH Square and you was doing so well with it too
Untitled

i HATE retail exclusives, it's unfair and just anti-consumer

FullbringIchigo

BUT on another note apparently the new cast has been announced
Untitled

while i'm sad the old cast has gone i gotta say from what i have heard the new cast is doing a great job but what do you think, do you think the rumour that because it's a non-union project, Square had to replace them or maybe the rumour about the union not allowing the old cast to do it because they wanted more money is true or do you think Square just felt with a brand new refresh it needed a new cast

but obviously something happened because in the original trailer they used the old cast

still i'm excited even if the deluxe edition is GAME exclusive (i'm really debating on making a GAME account for it but GAME are a terrible retailer)

FullbringIchigo

also the site for the Final Fantasy VIII Remaster is live, not much on it but it's there
Untitled

FINAL FANTASY VIII Remaster Official Site

or and so it the site for the FFVII Remake

FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Official Site

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD if you already have the original release then YEAH at 50% off they are well worth it BUT i don't think Episode Ardyn is part of the set, but it's pretty cheap on it's own anyway

as for a complete edition well it's done now, there isn't going to be anymore DLC for the game, it's complete (and don't let anyone tell you it isn't because they cancelled some of the DLC, they were ALL what-if stories and had no connection to the games story anyway) there might still be updates but i doubt it, it looks like they have moved on to the FFVII Remake now

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet i can't order off the SE store, something about how my bank authorises payments means they can't take any money from it, i tried once before you see

i might just have to bite the bullet and set up a GAME account and hope they don't **** it up, either that or just stick to the standard edition

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet let me put it this way, if they was a good chain would they have gone bankrupt back in 2012 (they was later brought by another company and reopened)

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD about 100gb i think, i'm not sure because i have the game installed on my internal HDD and the DLC is all on the external HDD so it doesn't show the full size altogether but the Royal Edition i have on XB1 sits at about 107gb but it also says the base FFXV is bigger than it does on PS4 (everything is broken down on XB1) so i can't say for sure that the PS4 version is that big

DerMeister

I think FF7 was the big thing for me from E3 this year. I'm definitely looking forward to that. FF8 remastered is definitely cool too. I might get it somewhere down the line.

I honestly want the 7 1st Class Edition (the one with the Cloud figure). I have the money for it, but $330 is still a lot. Probably gonna wait a week or two before taking that plunge.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder yeah i have seen a few hands on pieces and they all pretty much say the same thing

it's really good

themcnoisy

@KratosMD I just played the original game and it was great! No doubt you would enjoy it too.

With just the base game you see the world from Noctis persepective - and Role Playing as him the games makes sense without the extra content (Albeit the story goes a bit weird towards the end). I would say to play the game you own and if you enjoy it buy the season pass around 20 hours in as this is before the dlc happens.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy well they always said FFXV was "Episode Noctis"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic