Forums

Topic: Elden Ring Hype Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 2,024

JohnnyShoulder

@TheBrandedSwordsman Nope, it doesn't into that much detail I'm afraid.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Black_Swordsman

@Jimmer-jammer Kiln of the First Flame. Because you had to have worked hard to have made it there, and it was a summation of the game/storyline up until that point with the Black knights burned black from silver by Gwyn's fire. Yours and why?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

colonelkilgore

@TheBrandedSwordsman I kinda have Darkeater Midir and the Two Princes from The Ringed City and Ludwig the Accursed and Orphan from the Old Hunters as equal hardest. Main (base) games the Amygdala deep in the Chalice dungeons of Bloodborne was harder than anything in base DS3 for me at least.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman nice! I agree it was a worthwhile culmination of the series. Castle Cainhurst for me, simply because I stumbled upon it organically and unintentionally. As my first ‘Souls’ experience, and the fact I went into it completely blind and without any help whatsoever (my first time through was mostly offline) it was truly a magical moment that I will never forget.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

colonelkilgore

@lolwhatno maybe it's that Velvet Veil that was doing the reddit rounds a month or so back.

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore I think that was confirmed as being fake, as one of the sources denied knowing anything about it.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore It was literally the one of the 'sources' that confirmed it wasn't them that leaked it. So yeah, if people still wanna believe it, that is entirely on the individual.

colonelkilgore

@JohnnyShoulder I understood that from your post ☺️… clearly my attempt at humour fell flat. Not for the first time in fairness. 😔

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@lolwhatno nah it was just some guys on Reddit who had apparently leaked some stuff before. As Johnny said one of them came out after stating he didn’t actually say anything about it. Still in today’s climate of misinformation and fake-news there is nothing someone wouldn’t leak and then retract as part of their predetermined design. I’m not saying that’s the case here but who the **** knows what people will do to get things trending.

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore Nah, just went completely over my head lol 😆

JohnnyShoulder

@lolwhatno No worries man, it is all good!

JohnnyShoulder

No I don't have any Elden Ring news.... sorry if I got any one excited! But I thought this looked cool and wasn't sure where else to post it. I love a good art book, and this may sit nicely along side my Darks Souls 1 and 2 tombs.

JohnnyShoulder

@lolwhatno Soz not soz!

Yeah 60 quid (in the UK) is maybe a but much for me, and I wanna get the design works books for Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne and Sekiro first.

JohnnyShoulder

@lolwhatno Yeah that might be confusing as cuz is slang for cousin over here in the UK, which some also use instead of mate, friend, bud, dude etc.

JohnnyShoulder

@JechtUltima I didn't even realise it was supposed to be there. 😆

NedStarksGhost

@JohnnyShoulder this is why I opted to not watch a gaming event live stream for the first time in ages, to avoid these exact feels!

NedStarksGhost

nessisonett

@Ralizah Same. Makes a heap of difference to me. To be honest, if it was just another Souls game then I’m bored enough by the structure now that I’d have skipped it until a deep sale. But the more I hear, the more interesting the format sounds.

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic