Forums

Topic: Corona Virus Panic/Discussion Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,454 of 2,454

kyleforrester87

I don’t expect I’ll get anymore jabs in the future (I have had 3) unless there is a crazy new variant. I take an immunosuppressant and have had covid twice but it was no worse than a usual cold, which I don’t tend to get either despite the meds.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

robhr

I've been boosted so my anxiety has gone down considerably, but I still manage to find things to get anxious about, they need to come up with a cure for hypochondria.

robhr

RogerRoger

@robhr When they do, I'll see you in the queue and say hey.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@robhr @RogerRoger I thought the cure for hypochondria was alcohol? And lots of it?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

robhr

@nessisonett That's more of a treatment than a cure, but having a drink and staring at a lava lamp for a long time has been a wonderful treatment for all my anxiety issues.

robhr

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Alas, I'm teetotal. Guess that queue starts behind me, then.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KidRyan

My Amazon warehouse has permanently stopped requiring people to wear face masks, starting this week. We're still expected to socially distance though, but I doubt that's going to be enforced.

I hope everyone else is doing okay these days, thread died in February.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

LieutenantFatman

It does feel quite strange how the government and media just suddenly stopped talking about covid. Even though there are still a lot of people still getting it.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@ThereThere Hopefully you have a quick recovery and you suffer from none of the more severe symptoms!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

sorteddan

@ThereThere
Yeah I been feeling fairly immune and invincible too as I've been working two jobs since it all started and just about everyone I know has it at some point, some more than once! But looks like numbers and rates on the rise again, maybe the boosters have started wearing off leaving people now more vulnerable.
Hope it's not too bad for you and you get over it soon.
... And especially hope you're not too ill to continue gaming.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

@ThereThere Hopefully it’s not too bad, it’s the couple of weeks afterwards where you feel a bit breathless that’s the worst bit.

RogerRoger

@ThereThere Really hoping that you'll weather it safely, and am sure you will. Feel better soon, buddy!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@ThereThere Oh Lord, don’t blame you for being worried about her given she’s pregnant. Glad she’s alright, hopefully the current strain’s one of the weaker ones.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.