Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,701

Voltan

Pre-ordered The Last Of Us Part 1 šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Voltan

Elodin

Just picked up gt7 with the sale. I may join the gt7 fun here once I get into it a bit

Elodin

colonelkilgore

A few things hit on my wishlist this morning, so picked up Little Nightmares 2, Shakedown Hawaii and Skul: the Hero Slayer (the last of which was PS4).

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Just ordered a physical copy of Thymesia. It obviously received a right royal kicking in the Push Square review but Iā€™ve watched a few reviews from souls-like fans and it actually sounds pretty awesome. Strangely, Amazon didnā€™t have itā€¦ although Game, Argos, Base, ShopTo, TheGamesCollection did šŸ¤”

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

oliverp

Just bought Jedi the Fallen Order (which was on sale). Are also a bit temped to buy Lake (but I think I will have to wait a week or so for that).

oliverp

oliverp

Feel welcome to let me know if you have any experience playing the Fallen Order game (which seems to have gotten mixed reviews). I must admit that one reason I decided to buy the game was because of the nice looking screenshots and graphics on the PSN store.

oliverp

colonelkilgore

@oliverp itā€™s a good game mate, sort of an entry-level souls-like, presented in a very well done Star Wars ā€˜skinā€™. Decent story, great atmosphere and plays pretty well tooā€¦ enjoy.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Lavalera

@oliverp Absolutely worth it. It's a great Star Wars action game. As @colonelkilgore says a Souls like game, but with difficulty settings, so not the same difficulty. Its a great story and the puzzle elements and the combat are very nicely done. The only downside is, there is a lot of backtracking, but that didn't bother me that much

PSNid: Lavalera

nessisonett

@oliverp I didnā€™t realise it had mixed reviews actually, thought Fallen Order was pretty well received. Itā€™s a great game which could absolutely be improved in a sequel.

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

Again, not technically purchases yet, but I've just pre-ordered PS5 copies of Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova and Sonic Frontiers for October and November respectively. The former is out the week before Gotham Knights, whereas the latter is out the week after. I'm kinda looking forward to partaking in the Gaming Silly Season once more, after having skipped it for a few years. So much for this year's "don't pre-order games" resolution, although I do recall adding a proviso to satiate my inner fanboy, so I think I'm safe.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

sorteddan

Just bought myself a physical copy of Arcade Paradise because I've always wanted to work in a laundrette and this allows me to simulate that experience. Can't wait to wash them socks.

ā€œWe are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.ā€

JohnnyShoulder

@sorteddan Make sure you separate the colors from the whites. A red sock in there would be a travesty.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Youā€™re going to be very very busy! Hopefully Sonic is decent, Iā€™ve not been convinced by the trailers so far but thereā€™s always at least something to enjoy in them, even the ones I didnā€™t care for like Forces.

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I started watching some of the off-screen footage captured from Gamescom and quickly stopped spoiling myself when I realised I was grinning from ear to ear. I think it looks brilliant and reckon that, out of the three pre-orders I've placed, it's the game I'm most excited about (am definitely looking forward to Gotham Knights but let's be honest, an urban superhero game is more of a known quantity, whilst Star Trek Prodigy is a budget game for kids, making it even more of a known quantity than that). The hands-on comments from fans and general gamers alike make for very positive reading.

Thanks for the hope! Will obviously let y'all know my thoughts, although you'll know it's going well when my avatar randomly turns into a Sonic GIF the day after launch.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

PhhhCough

Horizon ps5 bundle still available at playstation direct, sat August 27

PhhhCough

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger And you get Gotham Knights four days earlier, which can't be a bad thing.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks for the reminder! I missed the announcement, but then Amazon emailed me with a revised delivery date, and I thought I'd done something special. What's even more welcome is that, thanks to Amazon's pre-order price guarantee, a random discount they applied means I'll be getting the Deluxe Edition for cheaper than the standard edition's RRP, as well.

It's all going a little too well, so expect something catastrophic to happen to all pre-orders, or for WB to turn around and cancel the game at the last minute or something.

Making It So Since 1987

MaulTsir

@RogerRoger I don't really ever pre order games, atleast not for the last 5 or 6 years but I have pre ordered 3 in the last month šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø God Of War:Ragnarok, Call of Duty MW 2, and I got Sonic Frontiers pre ordered for my little one, we watched the trailer together and honestly the excitement in us both was unreal. Add in Gotham Knights and its gonna be a busy time lol

MaulTsir

LN78

Just found out that I had over Ā£50 in Shopto credit sitting in a dormant account from way back when, so I've ordered "The Last of Us" remake. I'm genuinely interested to see if the all the much touted time and effort ND went to was worth it in the end - I don't think there would have been half the drama if the thing had been farmed out to Bluepoint Studios! It's a bloody great game, either way so having the best available version on my shelf will be nice.

LN78

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic