Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,701

KilloWertz

@Th3solution I had the PS1 and PS2 as well. I wouldn't have considered myself a real fan until I got that PS3 though as I was more of an Xbox fan until I switched.

I like Halo, but Gears of War is the big series there for me. I didn't get an Xbox One until years into the generation, but I had to play Gears of War 4 at the time. I do like my RPGs as well, so the Bethesda deal will pull me away from my PS5 from time to time of course. That and catching up on some other RPGs and such I may have missed via their superior backwards compatibility.

I was actually serious when I said I wasn't sure if I actually had you on my friends list when I joked about deleting people. Do I?

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Th3solution

@KilloWertz Yeah, I’m still part of the elite club. 😉
I do have a little jealousy of the backwards compatibility of the Xbox with the smart delivery. In retrospect, it’s a pretty nice approach. If I get a Xbox, maybe I’ll play some of the PS3 gen stuff I left behind. I still have my PS3, but I just never use it and I’ve sold off nearly all my PS3 games.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Elodin

@SmackMyBishop Returnal was my game of the year. Hope you enjoy it. I also recently jumped back into ac valhalla. I need to finish it.

As for all the HZD discussion, I would pre-order, but too close to Elden Ring for me. And that I must have day one.

Elodin

KilloWertz

@Th3solution Hard to keep track of everybody and who they are sometimes.

Funny thing is I still have a decent amount of PS3 games but no PS3. I would say "how much?", but it's probably not worth it since I live in the US.

Uncharted2007

Well, my first 2022 purchase is the Uncharted Legacy of Thieves collection. Doing the $10 upgrade path. I would have considered a physical edition had they done an entire collection including Golden Abyss as a PS5 remaster. Alas.... they did not.

Uncharted2007

colonelkilgore

Just snagged a copy of Deathloop for £25.

**** DLC!

sorteddan

Just picked up Lost in Random coz:

a) looks alright with interesting premise & unique mechanics
b) was a tenner and sale ends tomorrow
c) was trying not to spend anything on games in January so I could reduce backlog

So what.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

KilloWertz

@Sorteddan If you like card games, then you made a good choice as Lost in Random is supposed to be a pretty solid game. I have it, but haven't played it yet.

Thrillho

Death’s Door and Hades both had small discounts in the latest sale so onto the pile they go!

Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Mass Effect also both discounted but I do have some restraint.

Thrillho

Voltan

@Thrillho I'll probably get Death's Door on this one as well

Voltan

PhhhCough

I have a problem. I have GoTsushi for the ps4. I wanted to upgrade to the ps5 version of GoTsushi DC for the $30. Never saw that option anywhere, not online or on ps5 store. So I downloaded the GoTsushi DC dlc for the ps4, $20, because it says you can upgrade to the ps5 version for $10. Now after doing all that, buying the dlc on the ps4, I've come to find out there isnt an option to upgrade the GoTsushi DC to the ps5 version. Am I missing something here? The only option available is the ps5/ps4 bundle for $50. Any help would be appreciated.

Huh, okay. After downloading 7.38GB out of the 22GB. All I have is a digital art book and directory commentary. But my transaction history says director's cut dlc.

Edited on by PhhhCough

PhhhCough

Voltan

@PhhhCough Does your account’s region match the disc’s? Sounds like it might not…

Voltan

PhhhCough

@Voltan huh, that's what the Sony tech support said. Didn't know they sold games out of region. Is that a thing? Me and my ps4 are situated in california, dunno about my disc, it came from amazon.

PhhhCough

Voltan

@PhhhCough If your account is set to United States and you got the disc from Amazon in North America, it should be the same region. On the back of the disc case there should be a symbol with a globe and a number (it's next to the barcode on my European copy). In your case the number should be 1 (mine is 2 in Europe).

Voltan

PhhhCough

@Voltan 😂😂😂😂I have a fcukin 2. Fcuk my life😆

PhhhCough

Voltan

@PhhhCough Damn. I guess you probably got it last year too, so it's a little late to ask Amazon how that happened?

Edit: just realized 2020 wasn't last year

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

R1spam

Just got myself resi 8. Still only halfway through 7 but loving the dumb horror vibes and fancied seeing what haptics and 3d audio do for the horror experience!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

PhhhCough

@Voltan yeah, nah, it just seems like it's 2020 still. Oh well, plenty of other games. Base GoTsushi is still awesome. Ps gave me a refund, and I grabbed the uncharted thieves legacy ps5 upgrade.

PhhhCough

PhhhCough

@Fragile yeah, I was surprised how easy it was to get the refund. Won'texpect this kind of ease, everytime.
..eh.. I'm rarely swayed by outside forces. I decided base game is enough for me and moved on. But it's always interesting to get two points of views. After all the "love", crazy to hear a "meh"

PhhhCough

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic