Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 1,701

EliteSlayer

Just pre ordered ff7 rebirth twin pack. I think it's great that you get a free copy of part 1.

EliteSlayer

Bentleyma

Just decided to randomly buy Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore. I never did play the CD-i Zelda games, but they've always interested me, so I've had my eye on this.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

LtSarge

Just ordered Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon for €20. Glad I waited on buying it as I wanted to get it last year around the time it came out. Didn't think it'd go down in price this fast! Looking forward to playing it.

LtSarge

colonelkilgore

Finally saw a decent deal on Diablo 4 so picked it up… heard it’s a mess now though, hopefully they’ll sort it by the time I get around to it. 🤞

**** DLC!

Splat

One more sleep until Rebirth. I got all 145 GB's downloaded and ready to go!

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

colonelkilgore

Just got the email to state that my copy of FFVII Rebirth will be with me between 11:38am and 12:38pm. Good job that I didn’t book the day off as I’d be loosing my **** right about now.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Bundersvessel Game… to be fair, I’ve had pre-orders from them in the past that have turned up a day or two early, so this is the exception rather than the rule.

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Bundersvessel I dunno mate… I’m tempted to get stuck into it but well aware that would cause everything else to be pushed back a couple of months.

I get the feeling that it could be one of those games that would be best enjoyed during a week or two of work (which I can’t take rn as am currently changing roles). Still, damn tempted though 😅

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Bundersvessel I reckon you’ll enjoy it mate… almost everyone I’ve spoken to about the original release loved it, even if it was their first From soft game.

**** DLC!

CaptD

@Bundersvessel Enjoy, it is a great game. I already own the base version but I'm thinking of buying the complete version when it has dropped it price, mainly because at some point it will be around the price of the dlc alone.

@colonelkilgore Whosah.gif
Definitely think it will improve over time especially in relation to the state of the performance mode.
I'm near the end of FF7 remake , I was going to do a hard playthrough but I'm not now and that is because I can't do the pull-up challenge. I'm not sure why Devs do these stupid trophies because it may (like it has for me) stop progress after the first playthrough.
Titanfall 2 was the same although in that case I did actually play again and get all the trophies bar that stupid training mission one. Absolutely bizarre that you can beat a game on hard or veteran and what prevents you is some stupid time challenge....seriously why didn't they just send the leaderboard champ to save the world instead of me. (Same BS in the IW CODs).
Rant Over, for now.

Edited on by CaptD

CaptD

Voltan

@colonelkilgore Damn!
Mine got delivered straight from Squeenix EU this morning but I only took the time to assemble the statue (it's the Collector's Edition) and install the game and then had to go to the office unfortunately. Will be playing straight after work though.

Voltan

Bentleyma

Picked up Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake. I was pleasantly surprised to see it was as cheap as it was. I was expecting it to be at least £24.99. I also pre-ordered Hi-Fi Rush.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Th3solution

Finally found a copy of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion out in the wild. Disc copies have been rare as hen’s teeth so I’m lucky to have snagged one.

I was all tempted to get Rebirth but instead getting a physical copy of Reunion for $30 made my day. Then I’ll feel better about going into Rebirth knowing who the heck Zack is.

Not sure when I’ll get around to it though.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic