Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 1,739

3pcd

TheIdleCritic wrote:

The launch as come at a terrible time for me I have to decide between Miles Morales and Cyberpunk. Really can't get anything else at the moment.

3pcd

Max_Headroom

Thanks i will sort that this weekend.

Max_Headroom

Bundersvessel

Preordered Helldivers II T’other night and it’s downloaded and ready to rock! Been years since I played something day one, pretty hyped.

Also had some store credit left so grabbed Ni No Kuni remaster in the current sale. Only managed a few hours back in the PS3 days and have been meaning to pick it up for an age.

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper aye just took the plunge too… £34.99 for a physical new release was just too good to turn down.

**** DLC!

CaptD

Nice to see that the both of you are doing your part.

CaptD

Gamer83

Not a game but finally got one of those Western Digital 4TB SSDs. Hopefully that will be enough storage for at least a few years although I've been playing more RPGs than I did last gen so we'll see.

Gamer83

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper I’m definitely thinking about it as I’m sure the platinum will just become more and more complicated as the dev’s continuously make changes and updates to the game. Have a feeling that it could be a game that I return to every now and then even after the plat is popped too though.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

BeyondKnight

Preordered Rise of the Ronin & Stellar Blade

BeyondKnight

oliverp

@BeyondKnight Nice I hope will enjoy the games. I thinking of buying a few games myself soon.

oliverp

Bentleyma

I've pre-ordered Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. I downloaded the demo, but after playing it for 10 minutes I decided to wait for the full game.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

render

@colonelkilgore Let me know if you do get HD2 as we've got a good group to get a squad together.

render

colonelkilgore

@render cheers mate. Yeah I picked up a physical copy yesterday. I want to get a few things out of the way first (Guerrilla being one as it goes 😉) but will be looking to make a start on it as soon as the slate is a bit more clear 🫡

**** DLC!

oliverp

So not sure why but I have become a little afried of buying digital games as of late. Maybe becuse they feel like a little bit insecure investment. That being said I do plan to pick up a few games this weekend. Will make sure to post a note about it.

Edited on by oliverp

oliverp

R1spam

I ended up buying Helldivers 2! Played the tutorial last night and did a couple of missions solo but couldn't get matchmaking to work. The servers are probably melting! Stuck at work today but will probably be online for a game tonight.

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

colonelkilgore

Just ordered Granblue Fantasy Relink and pre-ordered Stellar Blade. I don’t normally like to pre-order but the latter looks great tbh. Will be pre-ordering FFVII Rebirth too. What a start to 2024!

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic