Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,716

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Today is Election Day up here after all 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

RogerRoger wrote:

and leaves the solitary front port free for inserting sticks, charging peripherals, and other, more transitory usage.

I don't know why, but I read that as sharpening pencils and suddenly pictured you using the PS5 to power a pencil sharpener.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Constable_What

@Voltan Man, I wish that was all I got. Like I said, the game is great, so I really wish I could experience it without imminent crashing.

The last crash I got has practically ruined my enjoyment though. I've never played a rougelike that was so unstable before, and if I had I don't remember it because these games will almost always autosave regularly just in case a crash or a surge or something occurs. That's standard for the genre.

Constable_What

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Well, I understand your understanding, so let's call it that regardless! In all seriousness, it kinda makes sense and, given how many things come with USB charging nowadays, you're right, it's highly unlikely that any modern household is gonna be short a few ports.

And are there...?! [goes and looks at console] Well I'll be go to hell, so there is! Silly me. I keep forgetting that they come in different shapes and sizes! Thanks for the correction!

@Kidfried You know, I would've never mashed those two things together but, now that you have, I'm really disappointed that my PS5 doesn't sharpen pencils.

Thank goodness I don't have an Twitter, otherwise I'd be sparking the next faux-outrage!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Nothing like a bit of good old fashioned innuendo to end the week!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Good lord, it's become involuntary!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Managed to snag Demon’s Souls for £40 pre-owned. Definitely looking forward to it arriving!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Who else have you been harassing on the forum to have snagged that?! 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Hahahaha nobody off here, my mate was going to take it to CEX and he said I could borrow it but I said I’d just buy it off him instead cause I’ll definitely be playing it more than once! Although I’m fairly certain that he owes me more than £40 in drinks 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I really should get down to (some) CEX as I've got about 20 games I could trade in, including Demon's Souls!

nessisonett

Demon’s Souls and Returnal both arrived today so looking forward to installing them! Many, many thanks to @Throb for Returnal!

Pditty1980

My most recent ps5 game is Resident Evil Village which arrived last Friday and I'm finding challenging!

Edited on by Pditty1980

Pditty1980

suki_B

My recent purchase is Resident Evil 8

Edited on by suki_B

suki_B

Voltan

Went ahead and pre-ordered Ratchet (physical).

Voltan

Thrillho

@Voltan Insomniac's twitter feed is doing a very good job at making me want to get it day 1..

Thrillho

Voltan

@Thrillho I’m not gonna lie, I was always gonna do it 😉

Voltan

Denni5m

I'm out of games to play on ps5 (and for that matter PS4 as well) I'm kind of in limbo land at the moment and just waiting for some decent games to drop. I have a medical condition for the last 3 years so have a LOT of time to play games. So basically worked my way through everything great or even half decent now, and now I'm on to stuff like shadows awakening, titans Quest, or finally trying to finish game I don't really like, for instance atelier ryzer 2 or etc.
The amount of new games coming out on PS5 is starting to pick up but up until now I have mostly been playing PS4 games on it as there just isn't enough of them on ps5.

So in short I'll be getting whatever comes out lol, this coming month seems to be the best yet for ps5.

Denni5m

DORE

Bought AC: Valhalla and Watchdogs: Legion disc versions of the games cheap as. I think in the long run not getting the digital version will be beneficial. That RRP in my country is cancer.

CURRENT GAME/S: DEATH STRANDING, FALL GUYS

PSN: DOREMIFASALATIDO

flummerfelt

Just got the PS5 yesterday- mainly spent my time getting things transferred over. Played some DMC 5, and thought it was pretty fun. First time playing the franchise. I also checked out astro and loved it. What a love letter to the history of playstation.

Been considering getting Demon's Souls and Returnal, but I'll have to pick one for the time being. Overall, loving the system so far!

flummerfelt

PSN: Flummerfelt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic