Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 161 to 179 of 179

hypnotoad

Gran Turismo Sport.
Had the 1st 2 on PS1 and on PS3. Not much of a fan of any of them.
I'm more of an arcade racer fan but this has been fun so far...

Edited on by hypnotoad

Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Total_Weirdo

UI updates have been rare so hopefully there's a BIG UI update in the summer with the hard drive bay expansion feature enabled.

Total_Weirdo

PSN: Total_Weirdo

colonelkilgore

Picked up both Watchdogs Legion and Immortals: Fenix Rising for under £50. Heard that the former is no great shakes but I am looking forward to the latter.

I ain’t ever met a souls-like I didn’t like!

colonelkilgore

Just got Yakuza: Like a Dragon and Judgement for under £70.

Thrillho

@colonelkilgore It's find of annoying as I picked Judgement up in a sale for PS4 ages ago and haven't played it. I'd be happy to pay a small amount for an upgrade but having to rebuy the game completely is a bit rubbish.

Thrillho

colonelkilgore

@Thrillho ahh no way, I guess they didn’t do the auto-upgrade to the PS5 version on Judgement then?

Thrillho

@colonelkilgore No upgrade at all which is kind of rubbish; it's not like it's a significant overhaul like Spidey or anything.

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho That’s the same with me, I bought it probably in that same sale, played a couple of hours and told myself to clear my backlog before going back.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

colonelkilgore

@Thrillho that's a shame... still, I'm kinda content with buying a game on PS5 right now just coz it's the PS5 version (with PS5 box art etc.). Its the main reason I'll wait to buy Neir Replicant, as I'm sure that they'll do a PS5 version eventually.

Arugula

@colonelkilgore Ooh, it really doesn't get much better than that! If you enjoy them as much as I did then you are in for a massive treat!

Arugula

Kidfried

@colonelkilgore @nessisonett @Thrillho Just be careful with Judgment. It starts of quite promising, but after some hours turns into an average Yakuza game. That doesn't have to be a problem at all, just make sure to have expectations set accordingly!

Kidfried

colonelkilgore

@Kidfried cheers for the info, I’ll keep it in mind 👍

Thrillho

I have succumbed to the hype and ordered Returnal and the Pulse headset too.

Thrillho

Thrillho

@velio84 I’m off work next week so it’s as good a time as any..

Thrillho

hypnotoad

Waiting for RE8 to be charged to my card.
After the frenetic pace of Returnal this will feel like a walk in the park.

Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

nufc365

I’m looking to pickup a cod game but unsure whats considered the best at the minute?
I haven’t played one in years so just looking for the best pick up and play.

nufc365

PSN: nufc365

Arugula

@nufc365 The 2019 Modern Warfare is hard to beat in my opinion. Unless you really want the Black Ops Zombies mode.

Arugula

nufc365

Arugula wrote:

@nufc365 The 2019 Modern Warfare is hard to beat in my opinion. Unless you really want the Black Ops Zombies mode.

I would just be looking to play multiplayer not zombies.

nufc365

PSN: nufc365

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic