Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,739

LtSarge

Just preordered Marvel's Spider-Man 2. Super excited for this one!

LtSarge

Mikey856

Baldurs Gate 3 but struggling like hell with it. Next purchase- Spider-man 2

Mikey856

Kidfried

@LtSarge Me too probably! I was not going to buy this game at launch, but I finished up the games I wanted earlier than I thought. I wanna try a new game, but Alan Wake 2 is not out for a few weeks, and the weather right now really makes me want to dive into a big game.
So I guess I'll do some cleanup on my backlog, some chores in the house and then play Spider-Man 2 in a few days?

Kidfried

KilloWertz

@Kidfried Don't sound so confident in your decision.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

LtSarge

@Kidfried I doubt I'll be able to clear anything from my backlog until December lol. I'm just going to focus on new games until then. Not to mention that I want to keep the streak going of a positive first-year experience with my PS5. I literally had nothing compelling to play when I bought my Series X last year. It's the complete opposite with the PS5, I've had one fantastic experience after the other. I simply can't miss out on the biggest first-party PlayStation release of the year!

LtSarge

Kidfried

@LtSarge Great attitude, to try and focus on just having fun all the time. That's a great reason for me to go out and get Spidey 2 on launch.

Kidfried

RogerRoger

Thanks to the sales, I've snagged physical copies of Forspoken and Kao the Kangaroo in recent weeks, but won't be starting either ahead of Spidey.

@LtSarge @Kidfried Here's hoping Spidey lives up to our hype! Looking forward to your thoughts!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

EliteSlayer

Just bought re4 separate ways. I will probably start it later today.

EliteSlayer

MidnightDragonDX

Sonic Superstars tomorrow, Spider-Man 2 Friday.

MidnightDragonDX

LN78

"Spider-Man 2" on disc for under £60? Oh go on, then.

Edited on by LN78

LN78

KilloWertz

Marvel's Spider-Man 2. Shocking, I know.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

edwinjoe450

Spider-Man 2 but also, Red Dead Redemption.

edwinjoe450

BeyondKnight

Bought The Callisto Protocol: Final Transmission dlc

BeyondKnight

Bentleyma

I pre-ordered Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name. It comes out Thursday and I’m not back at work until Sunday, so I can’t wait to spend 3 whole days playing it.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

LtSarge

Just preordered PlayStation Portal. I'm super excited for this! I really enjoyed PS4 Remote Play on Vita but it felt so limited, while Portal is less so since it's the entire controller. Can't wait to play PS4 but most importantly PS5 games while in bed. I'm just imagining all the possible games I can play on the device, like Red Dead Redemption 2, Ghost of Tsushima and Final Fantasy VII Remake. Once I get this, I'll pretty much buy all upcoming multi-platform games on PS5. I won't need to decide between PlayStation and Switch anymore.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

colonelkilgore

My wishlist had become so big that I was unable to add any new games to it, so I cleaned it up a little this morning to create some space and had some bargains along the way:

The Wild at Heart
Neon White
We Were Here Forever
Riverbond
The Resident Evil Village Winter’s Expansion
Cannon Dancer - Osman
Tinykin
Redout
SkateBIRD
Knights and Bikes

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Good to see that maybe this is a sign you’re emerging from your gaming funk?
Neon White is one that I’ve kept an eye on. It was on several people’s GOTY lists last year.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution I dunno about that tbh, I haven’t actually gamed for around 3 weeks now and during that time I’ve had a weeks annual leave from work (during which I’d normally clocked at least 50 hours of gaming). I will return to it at some point no doubt but unfortunately it seems that I’m only able to focus my energy in a finite number of directions… and for the moment at least gaming seems like it would be hard work rather than relaxing fun.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Nice. Tinykin is on my list to buy, as is Res Evil Village gold edition (only after I get psvr2).
Wild at heart is Jolly good, a pikmin type game (as far as I can tell however I have never played pikmin).
Next on my list is Dead Space remake via the EA play offer and possibly Need for speed unbound

CaptD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic