Forums

Topic: Returnal

Posts 2,781 to 2,790 of 2,790

render

@CJD87 Those scores are truly insane. I do wonder if HMQ expected people to get anywhere near those as they feel so out of reach. Some of the rooms are overwhelming stacked against you when you are trying to not only stay alive but also keep your multiplier from dropping too far - which makes them even more impressive.

It works amazingly well in this format though but it would be nice if there was a daily leaderboard, or even some sort of daily challenge with it such as locking you into one weapon.

I remember the discussion about HZD and HFW now as I was one of those that said you’ve got to play ZD first. It’s the right thing to do and I’m looking forward to seeing how you find it. Now that I’ve played FW I can see the shortcomings of the first game much more now but still love it as a game and would happily play it again.

Edited on by render

render

CJD87

@render Quick update mate - just mopped the Disgorger trophy, that’s a wrap

Such a pleasure to come back to this game, and took less time than I thought to ‘get the groove back’ and re-learn mechanics etc

Horizon (ZD) beckons next, but I’m flirting with the idea of having a blast on Re3make. Liking the idea of a shorter game, something more linear etc, before diving into another open world post-Elden Ring

CJD87

render

@CJD87 That was quick work but well done on getting those all wrapped up. I started a run on the tower last night that looked like it was going to be good. Got the multiplier up to 30 and had a few good carbine drops but in the end I got greedy and it all ended in seconds. The hardest part is keeping your cool when everything is closing in on you. I’ll have another go later and might well wrap that trophy up myself 😀

render

render

Path 3.03 out today is supposed to rebalance things in the tower and will result in the leaderboard being reset. Hope that means it’s harder on the later levels so those scores don’t get so crazy 😝

render

Voltan

@render That's exactly what it sounds like - just going by the patch notes.

Voltan

JohnnyShoulder

Think these are pretty cool. Already got them on my tablet desktop.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kairu

Right, @Render, are we going to absolutely spank Nemesis some night soon? I need my revenge.

Can usually be found doing something. Often seen wearing clothes.

Just wants to play Silksong...

PSN: NotQuiteKairu | Twitter:

render

@Kairu We definitely need to do that for my own sanity too. I might have some time later but unsure at the moment. Friday I can definitely do but let me know what works for you?

render

Kairu

@render Yeah, Friday should work for me! Could possibly even get some more Hunt thrown in aswell.

Can usually be found doing something. Often seen wearing clothes.

Just wants to play Silksong...

PSN: NotQuiteKairu | Twitter:

render

@Kairu Hell yeah. Hopefully the next roll of the dice might be kinder to us and we get reasonable opposition 😅

render

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic