Forums

Topic: In Defence of Cyberpunk 2077

Posts 41 to 44 of 44

TheLightSpirit

@theMEGAniggle Pretty much. I can understand people here liking this game but there is simply no defending the state the game is in along with the features that never made it into the final product.

TheLightSpirit

PSN: Friendsonly | Twitter:

nathanSF

Let's be clear, the game is playable through to the end, side missions and gigs included. It has bugs but Any suggestions the game 'broken' or incomplete is clearly false. It may lack some promised elements; this may be a disappointment but not unusual. trashing the game for one reason or another, is a popular, easy and very lazy way to jump on the bandwagon and grab some attention and ego validation.

IwriteNanopunk

PSN: TheSil | Twitter:

TheLightSpirit

@nathanSF Look it's pretty obvious we're not going to change our views. You have yours and I have mine and I am not jumping onto any bandwagon I am merely stating how it is, Cyberpunk is in a terrible state right now and even on high end PCs it isn't great.

Regardless enjoy the game. I will enjoy it when it's functioning the way it should be functioning.

TheLightSpirit

PSN: Friendsonly | Twitter:

nathanSF

@TheLightSpirit Agreed, we have very different views of the game's state. Sure, it's not perfect, but terrible state? Your experience of it must have been pretty awful. What platform did you play it on, or tried, to have such a negative view of it?
I play on PS5 and get a crash once every 4-5 hours and I was under the impression that the console is not as powerful as high end PC's, which according to most comments play the game with very few problems.
I wonder if perhaps the spectrum of opinions is due to the 'echo chamber' clusters grouped around device type where people share very similar experiences of playing the game that reinforce peoples views

IwriteNanopunk

PSN: TheSil | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic