Forums

Topic: Gran Turismo 7

Posts 841 to 860 of 874

KAIRU

@MB81 Funnily enough, I actually use a controller. I have been saying to a few of the fellas on here that my ‘quali’ pace — or ‘single lap’ pace, if you wanna call it that — is much better than my race pace.

I can get a few pole positions, sure, but can’t often keep it there. 😅

Can usually be found doing something. Often seen wearing clothes. Blocking is for the weak.

Once wondered why a frisbee kept getting bigger the closer it got. Then it hit me.

PSN: KairuDoes | Twitter:

Th3solution

Untitled

0:49.407

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

MB81

Pretty happy with this, but man the GTO drives horribly! 0:48.787 Untitled

Edited on by MB81

PSN: MajorBriggs81
GT7 account: MajorBriggs81JP

MatthewJP

Could be the closest one yet

PSN: mpquikster

JudgeDredd

I'm not heartless. I've just learned how to use my heart less.

Voltan

The Push Square article doesn't seem to mention it so I thought I would here, since I believe this was a requested feature - the new update also adds the ability to sell cars.

Voltan

MatthewJP

@Kuromiano have you any interest in football and following the World Cup? Wondered how the result today went down in Japan

PSN: mpquikster

Kuromiano

MatthewJP wrote:

@Kuromiano have you any interest in football and following the World Cup? Wondered how the result today went down in Japan

What do you mean MatthewJP San? The World Cup is in the summer, is it not? I don't know where you from but it winter now in Japan.

Kuromiano

KAIRU

Untitled

Can usually be found doing something. Often seen wearing clothes. Blocking is for the weak.

Once wondered why a frisbee kept getting bigger the closer it got. Then it hit me.

MB81

@Voltan that is big news, people always ask about that! For me personally I have no doubles though, never win cars on the roulette tickets!

@MatthewJP the World Cup has been very big here, all over the news etc, so this morning it has been the top news story. Sadly I don’t think we’ll get a day off work like the Saudis!

JudgeDredd

Really impressed with the latest update though I'd have liked a couple of new menus. Obviously this is a special anniversary update but more like this is how to keep players engaged, Polyphony.

Edited on by JudgeDredd

I'm not heartless. I've just learned how to use my heart less.

KAIRU

Anyone checked out the new track yet? What's it like? Will possibly post my thoughts later on when I get home.

EDIT: Editing since I don’t want to double post. Just did the CE. This track is awesome. The first sector is really technical and the last few corners can be a little bit awkward. I really like it. Quite a tight track too though so it would be interesting to see how some proper racing goes down.

Edited on by KAIRU

MB81

FYI the GT Cup Grand Final was won by Igor Fraga of Brazil - if you answer the first question in-game you get credits.

render

Well not fast but hopefully not that slow either...
Untitled

@MB81 I'm sure that's who I picked. Will have to check later to see if I got a prize.

render

MB81

@render there’s actually another quiz in addition to the prediction one. It asks you questions to see if you watched the Finals events.
I predicted Miyazono, he was doing well in the semis but got shunted and had an unwelcome meeting with Barry R, so didn’t make the final!

KAIRU

@MB81 Barry R… please tell me that’s a Super GT reference? 👀

MB81

@KAIRU It is indeed, watched quite a few of his videos when starting on GT Sport! Also watch Tidgney, who who mentions Barry R quite a bit.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic