Forums

Topic: Gran Turismo 7

Posts 621 to 639 of 639

render

@Kuromiano That’s an impressively quick entry and a very… interesting design.

render

render

@KAIRU Well Christmas is a time for giving 🎁😂

render

MB81

Sorry I missed the session on Sunday night. May miss the next few too with the holidays.

Definitely had a GT7 influenced day though. Drove the highway that Tokyo Expressway is based on.
Also visited this spot with my family, it was added to Scapes recently:
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by MB81

PSN: MajorBriggs81
GT7 account: MajorBriggs81JP

MB81

@KAIRU that road is crazy. It’s a highway that literally runs through the centre of Tokyo! Looks just like in the game, even down to those bumps every couple of seconds. Very cool to drive at night, but sometimes a bit intimidating if you don’t know where you’re going.

PSN: MajorBriggs81
GT7 account: MajorBriggs81JP

Mr_B021

Allright then, I’ll open the Christmas ball:
Blue Moon Bay Speedway 1:19.803
Untitled
Dragon Trail Gardens 1:44.627
Untitled
Autopolis 1:15.111
Untitled
If I did my math correctly (probably not) it adds up to a combined time of 4:19.541

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

Mr_B021

And this is my Christmas livery:
Untitled
Merry Christmas everybody!

Mr_B021

MatthewJP

4:23.811

1:20.325 BM
1:18.225 A
1:45.261 DT

PSN: mpquikster

Mr_B021

@KAIRU damn 0.2 something … that’s close for a 3 race total 😅

Mr_B021

render

Merry Boxing day everyone. Here's my times for the Christmas special. I probably should have drunk more before attempting this 😅

Blue Moon - 1:20.610
Untitled

Dragon Trail - 1:46.341
Untitled

Autopolis - 1:17.219
Untitled

I'll announce the plan for the judging of the Christmas livery competition when I publish the results of the challenge later today but just wanted to give everyone a chance to get your livery in if anyone hasn't done that already.

Here's mine. It's an tribute to Chris Rea who has pretty much been driving home for Christmas for the last 35 years. The poor guy must have spent a lot of time queuing on the M6:
Untitled

render

render

Push Square GT7 Fastest Lap Challenge - results week 21

Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks to all that entered this week in what turned out to be an epic triple challenge. The times were plenty close enough, which was great to see. I gathered all the results up and double checked the calculations just for good measure.

And the top three are...

1st 🥇: @Kairu 4:19.310
2nd🥈: @Mr_B021 4:19.541
3rd🥉: @JudgeDredd 4:20.864

For those times to be just a second and a half between them all is pretty impressive. No one could stop Kairu from taking the top spot though but good effort all the same.

Here's a roundup of the rest of the times:

4th: @Abarth_71 4:21.833
5th: @velio84 4:22.782
6th: @MatthewJP 4:23.811
7th: @nitram2k11 4:23.990
8th: @render 4:24.170

Again thanks one and all for entering.

Christmas Livery Challenge

So onto the livery competition. So we've got literally X entries for this, which is a record indeed. So take a look at the entries below and vote for your top 3, giving 3 points to 1st, 2 points to 2nd, and 1 point to 3rd. Let me know your votes by next Saturday 31st.

@JudgeDredd - Vote Judge
Untitled

@Mr_B021 - Vote MrB
Untitled

@Abarth_71 - Vote Abarth
Untitled

@render - Vote render
Untitled

@Kuromiano - Vote Kuro
Untitled

So get to it and I'll compile the results next weekend.

Edited on by render

render

Mr_B021

Here we go:
Judge 3
Render 2
Abarth 1

Mr_B021

Th3solution

All are very awesome and better than I could do, but here’s my vote:

Mr B - 3 pts
Kuro- 2 pts
Render - 1 pt

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

MatthewJP

Arghh hate choosing, love all the liveries and way better than I could ever do.

1st: abarth
2nd: render
3rd: Mr B

PSN: mpquikster

render

My votes are:

1st Judge - 3pts
2nd Abarth - 2pts
3rd Mr_B - 1pt

render

render

Push Square GT7 Christmas Livery Challenge

Happy New Year everybody. I'll start by saying a big thanks to everyone who has taken part in the fastest lap challenge this year, it's been great to look at everyones times and have different people doing well on different tracks / cars. I started the challenge so that we could all participate in a group activity even if we were in different time zones and I think it's worked pretty well for that. It's also been a great way to get some people into Sunday night race nights where we've had a core group that's there most weeks but also wanted to fill out the grid a little. Again if anyone is interested in joining in then let me know as it would be great to see some more take part in that.

So onto the livery challenge. Thanks to everyone who voted and especially thanks to everyone who created a livery. I wasn't sure how many would be interested in this side of the game and while we didn't get many entries it was great to see some people want to take part and produce some awesome cars.

So the top 3 in reverse order...

3rd🥉: @render - 8pts
Untitled

2nd🥈: @Mr_B021 - 12 pts
Untitled

1st🥇: @Abarth_71 - 14pts
Untitled

Well done all you guys but especially well done Abarth for a Very Christmassy looking Samba bus 🎅

Special thanks to @Mr_B021, @JudgeDredd, @TripleGK, @Th3solution, @nitram2k11, @MatthewJP for your votes 👍

render

SoulChimera

Hype Hype Hype Hype. Hours to go!!!

John Linneman wrote:

OK, GT7 in VR is unbelievable. One small detail that literally caught my eye - the HDR glare of headlights in your mirrors during night races. It's bright to the point where it closely resembles reality in a similar situation. I've never seen anything quite like this in a game.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dark1x/status/1627948293765402624

SoulChimera

Mr_B021

Can’t wait to try out my car collection in VR. I’m especially curious to try out the super formula with the halo. Track & trace says it will arrive tomorrow. 🤞🏼

Edited on by Mr_B021

Mr_B021

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic