Forums

Topic: This Gen's Best Character Bracket

Posts 101 to 120 of 664

Rudy_Manchego

Lizzie
Amicia de Rune
Bloody Baron
Max Caulfield

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

BearsEatBeets

Connor
Amicia de Rune
Bloody Baron (that's a tough one for me)
Hank Anderson

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Octane

@Kidfried With Knack out, is there still a reason to keep this going?

Anyway;
1. (no vote)
2. Amicia de Rune
3. Bloody Baron
4. Hank Anderson

Octane

Kidfried

Bloody Baron (that's a tough one for me)

@BearsEatBeets All battles are completely randomized. If it were down to me, these bigwigs would have only faced off near the end.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Thrillho

Bloody Baron

That is all.

Thrillho

BearsEatBeets

@Kidfried We might be in for an early upset but that's cool, it's the fairest way to do it. I haven't finished GoT yet and Jin is growing on me the further I progress, but right now he can't defeat poor old Phillip Strenger.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

themcnoisy

Max vs Hank. Damn man, that's like Barca vs Real Madrid in round 1 of the copa del rey.

My picks;

Connor
Hank

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Anti-Matter

@Kidfried
Please don't tag my name as i knew the characters here mostly from rated 18+ games that i really hate.
C.J. from ACNH was outvoted so i don't need to participate in this game anymore.

Anti-Matter

JohnnyShoulder

Nice presentation skillz @Kidfried!

Connor
Yuna
Bloody Baron
Hank Anderson

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

Battle 1 - Connor (Detroit)

Battle 3 - The Bloody Baron (The Witcher 3)

Battle 4 - Hank Anderson (Detroit)

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Shigurui

Connor
Amecia de Rune
Jin Sakai
Hank Anderson

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

Kidfried

@Anti-Matter Sure, I totally get that. I was already doubting if I would exclude your name from this round of tags, but I didn't want to be rude either. You still have a few other nominees in the race (Springman from Arms, and other AC characters), I can tag you when they come up. But if you don't want to bother with this competition at all anymore, that's fine too of course!

My favorite Animal Crossing villager is Ozzie by the way. Now that I think of it, at the moment I don't even have Villagers in my town that were introduced in the new game at all!

Kidfried

Kidfried

@JohnnyShoulder Lol, thanks. I specifically downloaded Adobe XD for this competition, which is a free program that lets you easily create simple template designs for web.

I used to do quite flashy stuff in my younger years, but that's a long time ago now. So I just went for the low-effort route.

Kidfried

Anti-Matter

@Kidfried
Oh, Ozzie that Lazy Koala.
Tag me only if there are some Nintendo game characters choices.

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

@Kidfried Adobe XD sounds like it was made by devs who explicitly use it to make Supernatural fan art.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

ApostateMage

Chuffed that Kass beat the legendary Knack but also a little sad.

Anyway, round 2...

Connor - Best character by far in the excellent Detroit.

Amicia de Rune - I've only played the demo of A Plague Tale but haven't played GoT so Alicia gets the vote.

Bloody Baren - Phillip Strenger's tragic tale is excellently written. One of many great characters from The Witcher-verse.

Max Caulfield - Sorry Hank but the first Life Is Strange was so good, loved Max.

ApostateMage

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.