Forums

Topic: The PS4 Screenshot of the Year Competition (2020)

Posts 41 to 60 of 238

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I get that, one of my Horizon ones is really a total split between action and landscape.

@Thrillho Cheers! I’m coming for that crown 😅

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

Sliding down a ladder counts as action right?!

... At least it does moreso then my other picture which is just them gliding backwards a little @nessisonett

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Sliding down ladders is the ultimate expression of action, second only to that dinky backstep in Bloodborne!

themcnoisy

For people new to the thread.

You have 8 days remaining to take part and please do it's good fun.

Remember to join the community on the PlayStation network;

Push Square Screenshots of the year 2020

You can post up to 6 shots and clearly mark them as Action, Landscape or Character.

If you can't find the community please @ RogerRoger, AdamNovice or Me and we can help direct you to the community.

Please read the first few comments of this thread for further information.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Mega-Gazz

@themcnoisy @Rogerroger I put a screenshot in the ps invisible chat DM because I couldn’t submit fire from ps5. Please confirm you got it?

Mega-Gazz

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Cheers for the reminder, buddy. Can you see the shot from @Mega-Gazz in the chat thread, by any chance? I couldn't find it (the thread, let alone the shot).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Mega-Gazz

RogerRoger wrote:

@themcnoisy Cheers for the reminder, buddy. Can you see the shot from @Mega-Gazz in the chat thread, by any chance? I couldn't find it (the thread, let alone the shot).

I sent you a FR and invited you to that chat assuming your signature is accurate about your PSN ID.

Mega-Gazz

themcnoisy

@Mega-Gazz I will load them up later mate. Thanks for entering.

nessisonett

GoT feels like a cheat mode, it’s too pretty 😂😂

RogerRoger

@Mega-Gazz Thanks for sending me the friend request and invite, which I'll get to later today (better late than never) and additional thanks to @themcnoisy for covering yesterday.

@TheIdleCritic I'm sorry, but we've got to have a cut-off point, otherwise we'd be here forever. I have said that it'll be sometime in the afternoon / evening on Saturday 12 December, so I can stretch it by a couple hours maximum, but I'll be posting a "stop submitting" message both here and on the Community at some point after dinner. If I've got a couple of people promising incoming that same day, then I'll hold off as long as I can, but us judges need to deliberate on Sunday 13.

I will post a definitive deadline when I can set one.

That still gives you a whole week (and a handful of hours) from now, so fingers crossed Sony return your console at some point soon. You'll be more than welcome to post your screencaps in this topic after the competition has closed, but I'd ask you to hold off until then, to avoid confusing the vote.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

leucocyte

lot of good looking captures so far on the PS4 community - i haven't played ghost of tsushima, and some of the shots are a great advertisement for it! [there are other great shots too, of games i have played].

leucocyte

Thrillho

Yeah, a good showing from GoT so far! I’m surprised with how few TLOU2 shots there have been but I will rectify that at some point.

Thrillho

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Quick question — Are there any inclusion/exclusion criteria as far as when the shot was taken or what game it is from. It seems clear the game can be from any release year (although games released in 2020 seem to be dominating submissions) but does the shot have to captured by us within this year?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

@Th3solution correct. As long as you took it this year. Doesn't matter when the game was released.

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Yep, that's spot on. @themcnoisy beat me to it by seven minutes!

I submitted from Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Marvel's Spider-Man and Horizon: Zero Dawn. All games over a year old, but also all games that I've played and screencapped this year.

Apologies if I didn't make that clear in the opening post.

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@themcnoisy @RogerRoger Thanks! I might not have much, but it’ll probably be a heavy dose of Death Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima from me. Maybe I’ll get a God of War shot in there too.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Looking forward to seeing what you submit (if anything; no pressure)!

Reminder for a new page that there's one week remaining to submit your screenshots for consideration in this year's competition!

Taking part is easy. Find the PS4 Community entitled "Push Square Screenshot of the year 2020" and post up to six shots from this year. Assign each shot to one of the categories (Landscape, Character or Action) and it'll be considered for the top twelve public vote!

Check the first page of this topic, as well as the Community's banner message, for the full rules.

Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.