Forums

Topic: Resident Evil 2 Remake

Posts 121 to 129 of 129

ApostateMage

@Lizzardboy That's brilliant. I love the way he moves sideways when running against a wall. Bang on.

The GTA San Andreas one is class, too.

ApostateMage

JohnnyShoulder

Is Mr X in both Leon and Claire's campaign? I don't remember him from when I played it on PS2 and am trying to think which character I played with.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

carlos82

@JohnnyShoulder yeah he's in both, in the original he is only on the B game for both which you access after finishing the game with either character. Essentially there were 4 versions of the game back then and all different enough to warrant it. So if you only ever played each characters first run you'd have never seen him, I suspect many people back then never encountered him

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

JohnnyShoulder

@carlos82 Cheers. Yeah I only did one play with either Leon or Claire iirc.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

MaulTsir

Started the game over the weekend, I playing this along side Persona 5 as I believe the game is quite short.

I played the original but only as Leon, I've started as Leon again and I'm I've just escaped the prison cell block so far I'm enjoying it, aiming takes a bit getting use to but it's everything I would expect from a Resident evil game.

I've seen that each character has 2 playthroughs each, whats the crack with that? Do i need to do all 4? I was planning on just 1 each but don't want to miss anything essential

MaulTsir

carlos82

@MaulTsir no you won't really miss much as their runs don't differ that much from each other, certainly not as much as the original game. That said by the time you've done both characters you should be familiar enough with the game to be able to go through it in just a few hours

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

MaulTsir

Got quite abit done last night in a small time about an hour and a half blew the hell out of a Croc and turned into ada, man that sequence as ada while running from Mr X was intense, any way I'm back as Leon now going into the sewers

MaulTsir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic