Forums

Topic: Prepare To Die (Again) - Dark Souls Remastered

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

nessisonett

@Kidfried Ahh, that’s a shame, I reckon it might just be your PS4 then, I had loads of frame drops when my hard drive was dying. That also made rendered cutscenes mess up, á la my profile pic 😂😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Hmmmm don't remember that when I played on my peasant ps4. There was a lot of that when I played it on 360 however.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett @JohnnyShoulder What was the most memorable moment in the game for you and why? Mine was trekking through the Demon Ruins, knowing that I'd be done with the game soon as I was more than halfway through it, and feeling a moderate sensation of achievement and accomplishment. The end was in sight.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Anor Londo, without a doubt. Probably my favourite area in the series with great bosses and you get the teleport straight afterwards.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Coming out of Sen's Fortress for the first time as I had such a **** of a time getting through it and it seem to take forever. It was such a relief! Brilliantly designed area though.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.