Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 1,795

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I think I’d go insane playing that game with headphones on.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

When I saw that TLoU2 was added to PS Now I thought maybe it would be a better financial move to just join Now for 3 months for roughly the same price as buying the game and then I’d have the chance to play other games. I’ve not seriously considered joining Now before. I looked over the list of all games on Now and honestly there’s just nothing I’m seeing that I really want to play that I don’t already own or have access to through PS+. Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of really good PS3 games on the service, but I’ve mostly played all of those. So I think I’ll just stick with the old fashioned way of buying games. 😄 I don’t know.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

LtSarge

@Th3solution Welcome to the world of game services! The way you felt right now is the same feeling I had when I started using Game Pass. There were a couple of games I was already interested in playing so I might as well just pay for a month of GP and play all of them to save myself money. As a bonus, there are dozens of other games I can check out to see if they're any good. The best thing about this approach is that you get to discover so many games that you would've never considered playing before. Granted, I'm not that familiar with PS Now's library of games but I'm sure it will expand even more in the future. That's why I tend to not buy that many games these days because there's a high probability they will be added to a service in the future. At that point, it's much cheaper to just buy a month for a low price, play all the games you're interested in and then wait until more games that you're interested in are added and then buy another month. This is pretty much my approach to gaming nowadays: buy physical games that I'm really interested in and every now and then buy a month of Game Pass (or in your case, PS Now) and play everything I'm interested in and then go through my backlog while I wait for more titles to be added to the service. It's honestly the best of both worlds if you play a lot of games. If you only play one game at a time then maybe it'd be better to just buy that game and take your time with it. For now, maybe it'd be for the best to just wait for more games to be added and see if you change your mind.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

nessisonett

@Th3solution The best thing about Now is being able to try random crap you wouldn’t ever buy outright. Me and my brother play Don Bradman Cricket 14 through streaming as a party game because neither of us really understand the controls or cricket which makes it rather chaotic. And my mum spent over an hour playing Farming Simulator before realising that there were about 12 tutorials still left. It just eliminates a lot of the ‘what if’ when it comes to buying games and I’ve bought other entries in series outright because I enjoyed what I played on Now.

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Further to what @nessisonett says, I also find it useful try out games I would never usually bother with. And there have been a few games which I had almost bought before they came to the service, only to play them and find out I didn’t like them. It has also curbed me buying games all the time in sales, as I usually just see what is in my libraries instead. Think i paid 35 quid for a year last time I renewed, for that price it is a no brainer for me.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan 22gb, that sure is a lot of bug fixes!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@Voltan That’s a worryingly large size for just bug fixes.

HallowMoonshadow

Oh neat @Ralizah hopefully it does rather well and doesn't seem to naff up anything comapred to the original release!

... I wouldn't normally think or say that but considering stuff like Sonic Colours Ultimate can't even get a barely done remaster/port right... 😅

I seem to recall you really liking Undertale and thought deltarune's first chapter was alright... Have you given the second chapter a go Ral?

I really thought it was a step up from deltarune ch.1 with a fun antagonist and some great writing 😄

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Anti-Matter

I have collected 24 PS4 games so far.
Just only kids games with very few Teen games on it.

Anti-Matter

Bentleyma

@Anti-Matter Obviously you can play whatever games you like, but you’re missing out on so many amazing games by just sticking to kids games.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Anti-Matter

@Bentleyma-
I don't play games like most peoples here.
I'm different.
Only like kids games, unpopular games by mostly.
Here are my 24 PS4 games with their age rating.

1. My Universe Fashion Boutique. Everyone
2. My Universe School Teacher. Everyone
3. Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups. Everyone
4. Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles. PEGI 3
5. Crayola Scoot. PEGI 3
6. Transformers Battleground. PEGI 7
7. Autobahn Police 2. PEGI 7
8. Secret of Mana. PEGI 7
9. Ratchet & Clank. PEGI 7
10. Megaman 11. E10+
11. Skylanders Imaginators. E10+
12. Portal Knights Gold Throne edition. E10+
13. Dragon Quest Builders 2. E10+
14. LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER. E10+
15. LEGO JURASSIC. E10+
16. Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story. E10
17. Stranded Sails. E10+
18. Override: Mech City Brawl. Teen
19. Evoland: Legendary edition. PEGI 12
20. Dragon Quest Heroes. 12+ (Asia)
21. Olympic Games Tokyo 2020. 12+ (Asia)
22. FF XII The Zodiac Age. Teen
23. The Sims 4. Teen
24. Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions. PEGI 12

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

@Bentleyma- We’ve tried. We’ve all tried.

JohnnyShoulder

@Bentleyma- Yep. Good luck with that one. I sense a big ol chunk of dejja vu coming up. 😬

Anti-Matter

@Kidfried
Not really.
I already knew My Universe games by Microids are mediocre games, when i saw who was the developer of My Universe games especially the games that made by Magic Pockets (Jake Power games on NDS, Imagine series on NDS, My Universe School Teacher)
But at least the games offered something different since the games are about common things in public such as playing as teacher or be a designer despite the games are lack of proper presentation (mediocre design looking, mediocre body gesture, mediocre music, mediocre activities)
Why do i like to play those mediocre games ?
Because it's better for me to play unpopular and non hyper violent games + being different than being too edgy like hardcore gamers with all the adult stuffs in their brain. I don't want to be a human like that.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic