Forums

Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - OT

Posts 181 to 193 of 193

BAMozzy

@Tasuki: I haven't played since U4 came out so haven't bothered with the contracts - waiting for the next DLC to drop...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Tasuki

@BAMozzy: I will say they are alot of fun (provided they are not bugged) so far I have only done 2 daily ones the first one was get 10,000 pts and the second was win 3 Safeguard matches. It was nice cause it gives a reason for people to play other modes that they might not even try. My son and I really got into safeguard and even learned some strategies that a few times lead our team to get a win (when we actually got a good team that wasn't worried about their KDR). Probably the most fun I had in a while on Black Ops.

It just irked me when it bugged out.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Tasuki

So I managed to fulfill the special contract today, the one that gives you a guarantee Weapon drop as well as 10 supply drops. I am now the proud owner of the FFAR (Famas) which is alot of fun to use. My son got really luck and with his special contract he got the FFAR as well as the new Energy Pistol.

Also the next DLC pack has been revealed and I am really excited for this next one as the remake map is Raid from Black Ops II, which is probably my favorite map in Black Ops II. The new zombie map is Stalingrade which looks good too. Release date is 7/12.

My Backlog

BAMozzy

@Tasuki: I haven't played BO3 for a while so haven't even bothered with the 'contracts'. I have the HG40 on my XB1 version but still no primary on the PS4.

The next DLC sounds interesting and I enjoyed Raid on BO2 so looking forward to see how it plays on BO3 with the new movement. The new design looks interesting too from an aesthetic PoV too. Its difficult to get an idea of what the new maps will look and play like but the descriptions sound cool - 2 medium (3 if you add in Raid remake) and 1 small map...

Zombies looks awesome - I am a fan of the Zombies mode but this looks very cool! Can't wait...

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Tasuki

@BAMozzy: Yeah my Black Ops 3 playtime has dropped alot too lately. I usually log on check the daily contracts then do them and log off. Oddly enough I have been mostly playing Black Ops and Black Ops 2 on the Xbox 360 with some coworkers of mine. They have Xbox Ones and I have a PS4 so we can't play 3 together but since Black Ops is BC on the One I can play that with them. As for Black Ops 2 well, it's Black Ops 2 lol.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So last night I managed to get the L4 Siege launcher from the Black Market. My goodness does that thing shred score streaks!!!

Also I have to say hardpoint is the worst mode ever thought of. It's really unbalanced to the point that once a team has even a small lead they pretty much have won the game.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Tasuki

So got to play the new maps today actually was able to play all 4 of them at some point. I really like Empire and is very faithful to Raid. Berserk, Rumble and Cryo were good to but I only played them once.

Today I don't know what it was but this was the worst I have ever done in BO3 in a long time. I don't know if there was lag or what but I totally got owned. Now I didn't expect to do that well on the new maps but the old ones I just did bad. For one thing it seemed that the teams weren't balanced we would also lose by a huge margin and all I would find were lobbies full of teams. Sadly by the end of the night I was thinking about trading in BO3. I think I will just take a few days breal and maybe see if things get better in a few days.

My Backlog

BAMozzy

@Tasuki: I haven't got round to the DLC yet but watched a few videos of the new maps. Empire looked faithful so not overly bothered playing a Map I have played 1,000's (if not more) times. Berserk looks great visually but was surprised at how big Cryo and Rumble appear - I thought these would be smaller. Really looking forward to the Zombies more though...

Day1 of DLC day is always when all the try-hards and friends get online and party up to play all the new maps together so unless you are with others, it can get a bit ridiculous. You can't split parties up either so if you come up against 5-6 together, those 5-6 will always be on 1 team - meaning you get left with all the other 'randoms' that could be feeding their streaks - which just adds to their winning margins and your 'hell'. Its partly why I play Zombies for the first few days of DLC drops unless I'm with friends...

Tasuki

@BAMozzy: Yeah that's what I was beginning to think when I cooled down so to speak. I thought Day 1 new DLC old players will be coming back to check out the new stuff. I know quite a lot of players left for a bit for Overwatch but new maps mean they come around. I think the next few days I will just stick to a bit of BO2 and L4D2.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So just out of curiosity does anyone know how it's determine what lobby you get into for an MP game? Is it by your level or KDR or win loss record? I am really wondering cause tell last few nights I have played the game, I haven't been able to win one match all I find are huge groups. Yet win my son's mother was on not even 5 mins before she was finding little to no groups in the lobbies she kept getting in. I am Prestige level 4 almost 5 and she is only 15 (she just started playing CoD for the first time when my son handed her the controller and play for him when he had to answer his phone). So it makes me think maybe your level.

My Backlog

Tasuki

So today is the last day of BO3 lifespan and I figured I would take this moment to reflect back on it. I have to say overall I did enjoy it. This being the first CoD game that I actually put time into and discovered that these games do indeed take some skill to get good at them. While I will admit towards the end I did get bored and annoyed with the movement system overall it was fun. The map design was great, and the weapons were alot of fun too. Overall I am greatful that this game opened my eyes to a great series of games. This game will always have a special place in my heart for that reason and I am sure I will go back to it. But for now, it's onward to Modern Warfare Remastered.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Hego: Do you mean IW? I might a bit here and there but honestly I prefer the more boots to the ground style of MWRM so that will be my main focus. If anything when it comes to IW I will be playing Zombies since I can't say no to anything with David Hasseloff.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.