Forums

Topic: WE HAVE A WINNER - The 2021 Screenshot of the Year Competition

Posts 61 to 80 of 130

ApostateMage

There truly are a lot of fantastic pics here. I think the entries from @Hispanicguy are my faves so far.

ApostateMage

RogerRoger

This is it, folks! Last submission day!

If you're planning on sending me anything via PSN, please do so by 7pm (GMT) so that I've got time to upload them on your behalf.

Anything posted in this topic after 8pm (GMT) will not be considered!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@jimmer-jammer I think you’ve used the wrong url from imgbb. Quoting your post, there’s some text in (url) brackets which aren’t needed but the image link doesn’t seem to be the right format either.

Just copy the main url that ends with .jpg and you should be good.

Thrillho

Gremio108

Just finally had chance to sit down and properly look through this thread. There are some beauties here

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

Wow great thread, browsing the whole thread leaves a lot of food for thought.

Good luck @RogerRoger and thanks for the work and harder work picking the winners! Great stuff Pushsquare community y'all are boss.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

HallowMoonshadow

Other then @AdamNovice accidentally putting 5 shots
up @RogerRoger & Jimmer-Jammer's uploading problems there doesn't seem to be anything amiss so far with submissions!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@AdamNovice Sorry, for some reason I didn't get notified when you tagged me on the previous page but yeah, Foxy is right, you've submitted five shots and the limit is four. Can you please go back and delete one of them, so that we know which to consider? Otherwise we'll just count from the top and disregard "Another Beautiful Sunset" by default. Many thanks in advance!

And thanks to @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy for checking the topic, and to @themcnoisy there, too!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Jimmer-jammer

@Thrillho @RogerRoger thank you! Think I got it now.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

HallowMoonshadow

Decided to resubmit my entries...

I was thinking of shaking them up a little more with some stuff I took earlier but in the end I decided to just swap out the Landscape category pic I had in my original submissions with a newly taken shot instead. Best I could do on short notice! 😄

Character - Heavenward
Code Vein

Untitled

Character - The Fallen
Code Vein

Untitled

Character - The Standoff
Code Vein

Untitled

Character - Moonlight Butterfly
Code Vein

Untitled

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

Just thought I'd give you a little heads up seeing as you posted yesterday about submitting some shots @mookysam

You've got just about two hours til the submissions close mooky!

Also the links to your pictures are finally working @Jimmer-jammer. Nice pieces there! I certainly wouldn't wanna be in Rog's shoes judging the character category that's for sure... There's so many good pics! 😄

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

RogerRoger

@Jimmer-jammer Yep, as Foxy says, your shots are visible (and stunning, too)! Thanks for sticking with the process and getting them to work!

Please do not send me any more shots via PSN, folks! Am sorting final submissions now.

If you wanna upload to this topic, you've got forty-five minutes!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Posting on behalf of @Gremio108 here.

Untitled
Action: "Resistance" from Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

Untitled
Action: "Continental Drift" from DIRT 5.

Untitled
Action: "Fireworks" from DIRT 5.

Untitled
Landscape: "Midnight Cowboy" from Red Dead Redemption II.

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Thanks for the reminder @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy. I'm going through my snaps now, although am cutting it rather fine.

Quick question @RogerRoger (unsure if it's already been answered in the topic), would a picture taken on the 29th of December last year be allowed, as it was after last year's contest?

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

Posting on behalf of @0ld_boy here.

Untitled
Character: "If You Only Knew The Power..." from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Untitled
Character: "Pretentious Attempt at Artsy Screencap" from Ghost of Tsushima.

Untitled
Landscape: "Cruisin' w/ My Favourite Ally" from Far Cry: New Dawn.

Untitled
Character: "What I Had To Do" from The Last of Us, Part II.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

mookysam wrote:

Quick question @RogerRoger (unsure if it's already been answered in the topic), would a picture taken on the 29th of December last year be allowed, as it was after last year's contest?

Oh, go on then.

(Seriously, this is just a bit of fun and so, whilst I'm grateful for your honesty, it's no problem!)

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Character: Melancholia from Mass Effect

Untitled

Character: The Embers of War from Tales of Arise

Untitled

Excuse the map icon in the corner (it's permanently there), but I really like this shot.

Action: The Last Stand from Mass Effect

Untitled

Action: Static from Mass Effect

Untitled

Thanks @RogerRoger. I didn't use it anyway, as I'm rather fond of my Mass Effect screencaps.

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

That's it, everybody! Share buttons down! Stop copying and pasting those links!

Please do not post any more shots in this topic.

A huge thanks to participants @AdamNovice @amersga @Anti-Matter @Arisen @Blue_Persimmon @Deadlyblack @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Gremio108 @Hispanicguy @Iver @Jackpaza0508 @Jimmer-jammer @Kaka @LivewireCLS @mookysam @nessisonett @nomither6 @0ld_boy @Perturbator @ShogunRok @themcnoisy @Th3solution @Thrillho @Throb @Tomato_Goose @TowaHerschel7 and @XOF for submitting your shots, and for making what comes next really tough! I wish you could all be finalists, and I'm real sorry if your shots don't make it any further.

@AdamNovice @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Over to you, fellow judges! Please send me the names of your top three choices from your assigned categories in a PSN message, as soon as possible.

I'll then add my top three from my category, as well as the wild card, and start the public vote!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

Good luck to the judge for "character" as that's about 90% of the submissions I think

Thrillho

Jimmer-jammer

Good luck everyone! It’s been a pleasure to see all of the seriously impressive shots.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.