Forums

Topic: Pushsquare Screenshot of the year 2019

Posts 301 to 307 of 307

themcnoisy

@AdamNovice Malteser utopia was at 12th I think. You should have posted the one you recently put in the community!!!

You will be a judge next year to Ad if you are up for it. You are a rock on Pushsquare.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

AdamNovice

@themcnoisy Couldn't cos it wasn't from this year so I wanted to be fair. I'll politely decline the position of judge cos I like taking part if that's ok mate.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Throb

Just got back and caught up. Amazing shots and I actually had 2 in the original lineup, with the highest ending up being 5th, which i'm quite happy about Congratulations to all! Especially the organisers of the competition, a lot of hard work was put in, well done! I maybe shouldn't have done two similar shots, i'll try better next year!

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

themcnoisy

@Quintumply nice one Ste. Thank you so much.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tjuz

@Thrillho Heya stranger! Been a while indeed. I am prone to just drop in and out of forums without logic or reason... but luckily I checked in just in time to participate in this contest! Speaking of which, congratulations on winning! You were my first pick so I'm glad most people seemed to feel the same way. Absolutely breathtaking shot.

Also, thanks to everyone who voted for my Ratchet & Clank pic! I didn't expect to get in with any of my shots, let alone get to 8th with one of them. Thanks all, and thanks @themcnoisy, @RogerRoger and @Neolit for hosting this whole ordeal. 'Twas a lovely little competition!

Tjuz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.