You’ve read the articles on our defining PlayStation Games of the Decade, but what’s your favourite? Our list was compiled on the basis of overall industry impact, so you may not necessarily agree with our shortlist. But between the likes The Last of Us, Journey, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – well, it’s safe to say we included some critical darlings among the list’s ranks.
Before we turn to you, let’s list all of our Game of the Decade content in one convenient place. Just, y’know, in case you missed anything.
Round Up: All Our Game of the Decade Content
- Dark Souls Laid the Foundations for a New Genre
- Destiny Paved the Way for Games as a Service
- Grand Theft Auto V Set the Precedent for Persistent Online Worlds
- Fortnite Became the Biggest Video Game in the World
- Journey Proved Once and for All That Games Can Be So Much More
- Minecraft's Emergent Gameplay and Player Freedom Led to Global Domination
- PT Has Etched an Indelible Scar on Survival Horror for All Time
- Skyrim's Impact on RPGs and Open World Gaming Can Still Be Felt Eight Years Later
- The Last of Us Changed the Face of Interactive Storytelling Forever
- The Witcher 3 Set a New Standard for RPGs That's Yet to Be Topped
- The 15 Near Misses That Deserve a Mention
Now it’s your turn: what was your favourite PlayStation Game of the Decade? There have been thousands of titles released over the past ten years, so we couldn’t possibly include everything in our poll. As such, we’re expecting plenty of comments explaining your picks below. Get to it – a new decade is right around the corner.