You may have already heard, but The Outer Worlds is not a very buggy game, despite developer Obsidian's (at times undeserved) reputation. Still, there are a few rare issues that the studio wants to iron out with the game's first post-launch patch, which is due to release at some point next week. It's also set to increase the size of conversation and subtitle text -- no doubt a relief to some players who are tired of squinting.
Here are the early patch notes direct from Obsidian:
- The crashing issue in Tartarus
- Increase Font Size - Conversations/Subtitles
- Muffled sound effects occur at random times for players on the PS4
- Companions dying and failing companion quests on modes other than Supernova
- Unable to finish "Radio Free Monarch"
- Trophy "Not the Best Choice" fails to unlock properly
Are you playing through The Outer Worlds? Choose your companions in the comments section below.