What was announced at Square Enix's E3 2019 press conference? As the last show of the two-day extravaganza to feature PS4 news, a lot was riding on the presser itself. Did the Japanese publisher deliver? We think so. Highlights include Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers, Outriders, and Dying Light 2. Here's everything Square Enix announced at its E3 2019 press conference.
What Was Announced at Square Enix's E3 2019 Press Conference?
- Final Fantasy VII Remake's 'First Game' Takes Place in Midgar Alone
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Trailer Shows Tifa for the First Time, Sephiroth Speaks
- Incredible Final Fantasy VII Remake Gameplay Saves E3
- Final Fantasy 8 Remastered Comes to PS4 This Year
- Marvel's Avengers Finally Unveiled with Flashy CG Trailer, Releases May 2020
- Sony Partners with Marvel's Avengers, Beta and Bonuses Coming First to PS4
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 Gets an Incredibly Jolly Gameplay Trailer
- Dying Light 2 Escapes the Undead in Gameplay Trailer
- Outriders Is the Next Game From Bulletstorm Dev, Coming 2020
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Journeys to PS4 This Winter
- Romancing SaGa 3 Comes to PS4 and PS Vita, SaGa: Scarlet Grace Ambitions Comes to PS4
- Ominous Action RPG Oninaki Releases on PS4 in August
- Circuit Superstars Is a Micro Machines Style Racing Game from Square Enix Collective
Were you left impressed by Square Enix's E3 2019 press conference? What was your favourite announcement? Take your turn in the comments below.