Days Gone has just received another update, and boy is this a hefty one. Clocking in at a mammoth 13GB, it's the game's biggest patch yet, but it includes some welcome fixes and improvements.
The patch notes for the 1.09 update are as follows:
- Fixed Progression Issues
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Days Gone 1.09
- Added stuttering and lag fixes
- Days Gone 1.09 fixed framerate drop issues
- Various performance and stability improvements
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone version 1.09
- Added minor bug fixes and changes
These are very welcome fixes for many players, as we seem to see a new progression breaking glitch crop up every other day now. Elsewhere, performance and stability improvements are always welcome - especially for a game that suffers from serious framerate issues in its back half.
Will this update fix a problem you've been dealing with? Make sure your PS4 grabbed the update in the comments below.