Ubisoft has blown the lid off Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. As many predicted, it's something of a sequel to Ghost Recon: Wildlands, inheriting a lot of its features while also adding to the formula. Below, we've gathered all of the key points from the title's gameplay reveal, which you can watch in full above.
- Breakpoint has an open world map. The game takes place on an island in the Pacific Ocean called Auroa.
- The game's playable solo or with up to three other players online.
- There are some new, light survival mechanics, such as treating wounds.
- There's a camping system that lets you organise your squad and rest out in the open world.
- Enemies are constantly patrolling the map, so you'll always have to be on your toes.
- Vehicles return, with land, sea, and air traversal all accounted for.
- The game will have four character classes at launch. More will be added in time.
- Character customisation returns. Ghosts can be male or female.
- There are skills to unlock for each character class.
- There are more ways to customise your weapons than ever before.
- Ubisoft says that every four months after launch, it'll be releasing a new expansion for Breakpoint.
- Breakpoint will eventually be getting a "raid".
- There will be a PvP mode at launch.
- All character progress will carry over between every mode in the game.
Sound good to you? Cover yourself in mud and don't move a muscle in the comments section below.