The curtain’s just closed on Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference, and there were a heap of games on display during the 90 minute showcase. The highlights included Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Beyond Good & Evil 2, and Skull & Bones – but there were several other titles on display, including The Division 2. Here’s a full round up of everything that Ubisoft had to show.
Ubisoft E3 2018 Press Conference Round Up
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Goes Full RPG, Looks a Lot Like Origins
- The Division 2 Will Get Free DLC Episodes and 8 Player Raids
- Development Still Hasn't Really Started on Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Skull & Bones Sails into View With New Cinematic Trailer, Gameplay Footage
- Splinter Cell Remains Hidden at Ubisoft's Briefing
- Trials Rising Crashes onto PS4 Next Year
- VR Title Transference Gets New Trailer and Release Window
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas Flies to PS4 on 16th October without Star Fox
- For Honor: Marching Fire Brings Chinese Warriors to the Fray in Free Update
- The Crew 2 Is Getting an Open Beta on PS4, Pre-Load Available Now
What did you think of Ubisoft’s E3 2018 press conference? What was your favourite announcement? Were you disappointed by any absentees? Let us know in the comments section below.