Sony’s closed the curtain on a curious E3 2018 press conference, which had more surprises than a certain editor predicted, but was paced in perhaps the most bizarre fashion imaginable. Nevertheless, here’s everything that was announced during the Japanese giant’s showcase.
Sony PlayStation E3 2018 Press Conference Round Up
- The Last of Us: Part II Lives Up to the Hype
- Spider-Man Dazzles in New Gameplay, Lots of Villains Unveiled
- Resident Evil 2 Returns to Raccoon City on 25th January
- Ghost of Tsushima Gameplay Brings Blood and Samurai Sunsets
- God Knows What's Going on in Death Stranding Anymore
- Nioh 2 Unleashes Surprise Announcement Trailer
- Remedy Pulls Back the Curtain on Control
- Trover Saves the Universe is a Bizarre PSVR Game from Rick & Morty Creator
- New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Introduces Pirates of the Caribbean
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Is Free on PS Plus Now
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Trailer Drops a Bit of a Bombshell
- God of War Grabs New Game Plus
What were your favourite games at Sony's E3 2018 press conference? Did you think any particular title failed to deliver? Don't schedule a lengthy interlude in the comments section below.