We recently got to go hands on with a wealth of PlayStation VR games, including The Inpatient, DOOM VFR, Bravo Team, Moss, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to capture any new gameplay footage, but you can watch our impressions in the embedded videos.
Alternatively, if reading’s more your thing, you’ll find text previews at all of the following links:
- The Inpatient Shares Until Dawn's Penchant for Jump Scares
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Has Improved Massively with PlayStation VR
- Bravo Team Is Straight-Faced Co-Op Time Crisis for PlayStation VR
- DOOM VFR Cleverly Keeps You on the Move in PlayStation VR
- Moss Is a Divine Demonstration of What PlayStation VR Can Do
Push Square: hurriedly checking all boxes since 2009.