Without revealing too much, Horizon: Zero Dawn's final mission sees the "band" brought together for one final battle – but how can you ensure that all allies join Aloy and unlock an important Bronze Trophy as part of the process?
Horizon: Zero Dawn Guide and Walkthrough
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Walkthrough - Quests, Side-Quests, Errands, Best Ending, Bandit Camps, and Cauldrons
- How to Get the Shield-Weaver Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Tips and Tricks All Beginner Hunters Should Know
- How to Fast Travel in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Level Up Quickly in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Find All Horizon: Zero Dawn's Metal Flowers
- How to Find All Horizon: Zero Dawn's Ancient Vessels
- How to Find All Vantages in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Find All Banuk Figures in Horizon: Zero Dawn
How to get the All Allies Joined Trophy in Horizon: Zero Dawn
It's quite simple really: you need to complete 11 side-quests in the game before triggering 'The Looming Shadow' mission. Don't worry if you're eager to see the conclusion to the story: the game will rewind time to a point before this quest once the credits have rolled, allowing you to complete any leftover side-quests later if you want to.
Our understanding is that the Trophy is unmissable; dialogue decisions don't appear to play a part in how many allies join you in the final mission. If you don't want to risk playing through the game multiple times, though, the best thing to do is to always select the 'Heart' during dialogue options.
Side-quests you need to complete to get all optional allies
Here are the side-quests you need to complete to get all optional allies in Horizon: Zero Dawn:
- A Moment's Peace
- A Daughter's Vengeance
- Sun and Shadow
- Honor the Fallen
- Sunstone Rock
- Hunting for the Lodge - Hunter's Blind - Deadliest Game - Redmaw
- Traitor's Bounty - Queen's Gambit
Which optional allies need to join Aloy to unlock the Trophy?
Here's a checklist of all optional allies that will need to join Aloy in order to unlock the 'All Allies Joined' Trophy:
Once you've completed all required 11 side-quests, play through 'The Looming Shadow' mission (either for the first time or the second time), and the Trophy should pop.
Have you already completed Horizon: Zero Dawn? Then you may be wondering where to locate all Power Cells in order to get the Shield-Weaver outfit from the Ancient Armory. You may also be wanting to check your progress against our full Horizon: Zero Dawn quest list walkthrough. Finally, we can help you locate all Metal Flowers, Ancient Vessels, Vantages, and Banuk Figures.